Ram air suspension

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Guy frenette

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Just picked up 2022 sport with ram air suspension sticker on back window but truck does not have air suspension but I it was not charged on built sheet so I may return to dealer to see how to adjust ride height lol

JoeCo

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Just picked up 2022 sport with ram air suspension sticker on back window but truck does not have air suspension but I it was not charged on built sheet so I may return to dealer to see how to adjust ride height lol

I've seen so many 5th gen Limiteds (which all have air suspension in the U.S.) on dealers lots without that sticker on them, and have seen so many people on these forums without air suspension that end up with that sticker. Something seems really out of whack for whoever/whatever applies that sticker.

OP
OP
G

Guy frenette

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Not sure if it was included in my build sheet under the Rebel 12 pkg but I don’t think so I just stopped in at dealer for them to show me how to set it up he was convinced it had it but I showed him the rear coil spring and regular shop he wants to look into it on Monday Excellent dealer but I guess they missed on psi lol

TestPilot57

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi
...I may return to dealer to see how to adjust ride height lol
Not sure what the question is, exactly.

If you HAVE air suspension, you CAN adjust it.

If you don't you shouldn't have paid for it.

Bill A

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Guess I lucked out. I have the sticker and the air suspension which I love.