rambox tonneau

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

D A

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
hemi 5.7
Got the factory soft tri-fold on yesterday and my "deluxe" car wash exposed the leaks. Seemed like a little more at the tailgate edges than my previous 2013 cover but what surprised me was the seeping from behind my cargo management factory rails, didn't have that before. I've seen some aftermarket covers include some sort of weather seal tape backing for the factory rails but not sure where to get it or what kind it is. Otherwise, for the price of the cover (with 15% coupon) I'm OK with this one.

KeithP

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7 VVT
Only reason I don’t have the Ram Box is b/c I use my truck mostly for travel. I need to carry luggage in the bed. I looked at a lot of tonneaus before buying the truck. The only thing anyone would gaurantee me about Ram Box tonneaus is that they would leak. I’ve had Undercover tonneaus on my “03” and “17”. Ordering another for my “19” I just bought. Countless car washes and rainstorms. Never a drop got through.

I do wish someone would design a watertight tonneau for the Ram Box though. I’d love to have one.