rare dodge ram sport 1998

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

dodge dude94

Millennial Boomer
Reaction score
Ram Year
1998 Ram 1500
Engine
5.9 Magnum
Well, money talks and ******** walks lol. Sucks though rare truck really close to me and it sits in a wrecking yard

They don't care how much you'll pay for it, they will not sign the title over. lol

OP
OP
codered

codered

Reaction score
Ram Year
1998 QCSB
Engine
magnum 5.9/360
They don't care how much you'll pay for it, they will not sign the title over. lol

Lol, heard that saying a lot pick n pull is a big name surprisingly there is one an hour away and another 2 hours away

OP
OP
codered

codered

Reaction score
Ram Year
1998 QCSB
Engine
magnum 5.9/360
Say what? Sergent Post *****? That post made no sense.

If I'm sergent than you're major General post *****:roflsquared: a girl wore a t shirt that said keep the oil in our cars and off the beach and I told her that's hard to do since cars need new oil to lube the engine she looked at me like I was speaking Chinese.

OP
OP
codered

codered

Reaction score
Ram Year
1998 QCSB
Engine
magnum 5.9/360
no cause the titles have to be mailed to the state and deemed as salvaged aka crushed

Oh alright there was a 78 w200 fire truck sitting there in a lot right down the road from me makes me sad to see more *** and chevy peices of **** than mopars

OP
OP
codered

codered

Reaction score
Ram Year
1998 QCSB
Engine
magnum 5.9/360
its a truck. just put your dashboard in it and be done with it XD
I guess I should get back on topic. But most trucks in the pick n pull in Panama City yard have the interiors ripped out. My dashboard is fine :D