(Re) New Member

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Disfin

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi
In 2013 traded my wrangler for a new 2013 Laramie and then leveled and put on 35's - everything else stock. Last year, that truck gave me a bunch of electronics issues, so i got rid of it and vowed - NO RAMS EVER AGAIN!

Well, I missed having a truck. I was driving around in an unnamed SUV, like a suburban housewife (I'm a dude). It sucked (but was very practical). So I went and drove a Tacoma. Too small. Drove a Tundra. Didn't like it, felt cheap. Drove a Honda Ridgeline - didnt' like it either. Drove a Silverado....better, but not the same, felt very dated. Drove an F-150...much better. Maybe this is the one? Then accidentally drove a Ram again. I didn't even want to get in it. Brought back too many nightmares. BUT, when i got in and started driving, I recalled all the reasons i'd chosen the Ram 5 years ago. It was amazing. Great interior, driving quality, felt solid.

Well, the 19s were coming out, so I'll wait an see if I like them. Yep, they are sick. Lets order one, I thought. Then I find out they are 4 inches longer and won't fit in the garage. There are no rebates and can't be ordered with the rambox yet. So.... After all that, i bought almost the same damn truck i had in 2013, but this time bought the Longhorn with a few more features. Gotta say, I feel like I made the right choice and love my brand new truck. Flew from FL to Charlotte and drove it home. Great dealership, Keffer. Thumbs UP!

So here i am, back in a 2018 Ram! Missed you guys!

IMG_20180418_111109_resized_20180503_124735434.jpg

BiGMERF

Reaction score
Ram Year
2017 SLT 4x4
Engine
v6
welcome back.. congrats on your new babay.. best of luck with her

MADDOG

Out Exploring Arizona
Supporting Member
Military
Reaction score
Welcome back to RamForum and congrats on the new truck.

BiGMERF

Reaction score
Ram Year
2017 SLT 4x4
Engine
v6
Welcome !!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Brent L

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
In 2013 traded my wrangler for a new 2013 Laramie and then leveled and put on 35's - everything else stock. Last year, that truck gave me a bunch of electronics issues, so i got rid of it and vowed - NO RAMS EVER AGAIN!

Well, I missed having a truck. I was driving around in an unnamed SUV, like a suburban housewife (I'm a dude). It sucked (but was very practical). So I went and drove a Tacoma. Too small. Drove a Tundra. Didn't like it, felt cheap. Drove a Honda Ridgeline - didnt' like it either. Drove a Silverado....better, but not the same, felt very dated. Drove an F-150...much better. Maybe this is the one? Then accidentally drove a Ram again. I didn't even want to get in it. Brought back too many nightmares. BUT, when i got in and started driving, I recalled all the reasons i'd chosen the Ram 5 years ago. It was amazing. Great interior, driving quality, felt solid.

Well, the 19s were coming out, so I'll wait an see if I like them. Yep, they are sick. Lets order one, I thought. Then I find out they are 4 inches longer and won't fit in the garage. There are no rebates and can't be ordered with the rambox yet. So.... After all that, i bought almost the same damn truck i had in 2013, but this time bought the Longhorn with a few more features. Gotta say, I feel like I made the right choice and love my brand new truck. Flew from FL to Charlotte and drove it home. Great dealership, Keffer. Thumbs UP!

So here i am, back in a 2018 Ram! Missed you guys!

View attachment 127245

Welcome. Bought my Longhorn in Charlotte too...different dealer though.

Sent from my iPad

Nick@GotExhaust

Preferred Vendor
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Welcome back to the RAM brotherhood our should I say RAMily.

Let us know if we can help you with any mods or maintenance items.. We Got Everything at Got Exhaust and offer discounts on most items to the members here. Also check out our RAM owners preferred products category on our site.
https://gotexhaust.com/c-1183874-ram-owners-preferred-products.html

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GrandpaDon