Rear Climate Control on Limited

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

wsutard1

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
HEMI 5.7 eTorque
How does one control the rear climate settings on a Crew Cab Limited? I can’t find anything in the manual, in the Uconnect system or the back seat.

Does this mean there is no separate control for the rear?

mikeru

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Ram Year
2020 Limited
Engine
Hemi 5.7L
How does one control the rear climate settings on a Crew Cab Limited? I can’t find anything in the manual, in the Uconnect system or the back seat.

Does this mean there is no separate control for the rear?
What year is the truck you are asking about? Your truck info says you have a 2014, which is a 4th gen. This is the 5th gen forum, so can I assume you just haven't updated your vehicle info?

My '21 Limited has rear seat heat and ventilation controls on the back of the center console.

OP
OP
wsutard1

wsutard1

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
HEMI 5.7 eTorque
What year is the truck you are asking about? Your truck info says you have a 2014, which is a 4th gen. This is the 5th gen forum, so can I assume you just haven't updated your vehicle info?

My '21 Limited has rear seat heat and ventilation controls on the back of the center console.
Sorry about that. 22 Limited. No back seat temp controls. Just seat heat and ventilation. Nothing in the cluster.