Rear drivers side door ?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

huntram03

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.7L CUMMINS
Here is my issue.. When I open my rear door the interior light will come on but goes off about 10sec later. Then when I close it about halfway closed the light will come back on.. I have looked and looked but I cant seem to locate any "switch" to activate the lights.. Where is it and or how can I get the light to stay on just as long as it does when any of the other 3 doors are open??

05singlecabHEMI

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 HEMI
im gonna guess you might have a loose connection. id take the door panel off and look at the wires, if that doesnt work take a volt meter and find the wire that has voltage when the door is opened and doesnt have power when the door is closed.

also, does it do the same with the Door Ajar light? like will it come on for 10seconds then off. the same as the lights basically. if it does then i bet it is most definitely a loose wire.

OP
OP
huntram03

huntram03

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.7L CUMMINS
I dont know about the door ajar light cause i always have the keys in my pocket getting things out of the back seat when i open the door.. i will check all the wires though.. thanks