Recall and update 2013

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OsageNDN

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
So I got a recall notice on the truck about an issue on the emission control module. I took it in today and they got it fixed that and updated the radio. They said it was not a mandatory up date but it fixed some known issues. It changes the interface slightly.

Just thought I would let everyone know.

2013 RAM Laramie

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

fcbubba

Reaction score
Ram Year
2013 Dodge Ram Longhorn
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Going in today for the same issue.

fcbubba

Reaction score
Ram Year
2013 Dodge Ram Longhorn
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Don't know if it's me, but my gas mileage went up by about 2 MPG after I had the recall done???

OP
OP
O

OsageNDN

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
After the update my Bluetooth is acting odd. It keeps playing my audio when it pairs. Kind of like auto start. Then I cannot hear the audio. The auto start was cool to start but if I am on a call it sucks. I listen to audiobooks so I don't see for like a chapter later. Anyone else having this issue?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

RamHemi5.7

Reaction score
Ram Year
2013 Quad Cab
Engine
Hemi 5.7 8 Speed
how are you guys being notified? by email?? I am signed up through my dealer and through chrysler/mopar. i havent been notified of any recalls at all...what gives?

AirborneSilva

Reaction score
Ram Year
2013 Sport
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Me either. No notice here. Maybe it's only effecting a certain VIN range.

That would be my guess, I was just in to have them update my head unit last friday and they didn't say anything about needed to fix a recall on mine.