Received BT custom catch can from moes!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

LovMyRam

Reaction score
Ram Year
2013 QCSB Black Edition, 2014 RCSB.
Engine
After weeks of patiently waiting it arrived today. I must say its a work of art. Black anodized with red fittings. I believe the hoses are wrapped in Kevlar but could be mistaken. ******* this weekend for install but I'll get some pictures when I get back along with fresh engine bay and shots of the s&b intake.

Alfonsio

Reaction score
Ram Year
2010 Big Horn Quad Cab 4x4
Engine
5.7 Hemi
Sounds cool. Cant wait to see a pic or 2.

Gunz86

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi
Install takes less than 15 minutes, should just put it in on a smoke break with some quick pics!

BAILEY1

Reaction score
Ram Year
2017 RAM 2500
Engine
Dat Cummins!
Congrats!!
I bet that black and red looks killer!! Cant wait to see the install pics.

BAILEY1

Reaction score
Ram Year
2017 RAM 2500
Engine
Dat Cummins!
What is a catch Can used for?

Compiled by an Android

A catch can stops oil from being vented back into the engine, via the throttle body.

From the factory a hose vents pressure from the crank case to the TB, along with the pressure it vents, it also pushes a small amount of oil through the tube which is then fed back into the engine. This is not good for your truck because it lowers your octane level.

The catch can is placed in the way and the oil falls to the bottom of the catch can and the pressure is released back into the engine, minus the oil.

This is definitely the first mod any hemi owner should do!! It will add to performance but not like you think. You not going to feel anything on the "butt dyno" after you put it on, but it will definitely stop your octane rating from dropping, so it is a must have if you are going to add a tuner.

Also, it will not void any warranty on your truck....period!

quietpeen

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
2021 TRX
Engine
Hellcat
awesome, looking forward to pics