Research on tonneau convers

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

knightjp

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
I think if I were starting over, knowing what I know now, I would have gotten the RamBox for storage and a more conventional tonneau cover.
Yeah, the Ram box sound good. I didn't opt for the Ram boxes when i was selecting my truck because I wanted the freedom to use the whole bed in case I needed to carry something. Plus before buying the truck I was watching Stacey David's show and the invisi-rack system caught my eye.
I currently have a Mopar trifold and is pretty much on the way out actually. As a replacement, I want the freedom to be able to use the whole bed if needed without having to remove the cover. So far the soft roll covers are the ones that do that. There is another one as well..

I'm also debating on whether I should opt for the invisi-rack system in case I need to carry long items or just get a headache rack with lumber bars.

Invisi-rack, just as you said, only leaves me with one option for a tonneau cover.

DubC

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7L
old thread here, but where can a guy find a damn cover for a 6'4" bed WITH multifunction tailgate? every one that i find won't appear to work with it. Not sure why as i think it's just deeper than the regular tailgate.

18CrewDually

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Cummins 6.7 H.O.
old thread here, but where can a guy find a damn cover for a 6'4" bed WITH multifunction tailgate? every one that i find won't appear to work with it. Not sure why as i think it's just deeper than the regular tailgate.

My neighbor has a folding black treadplate one but I don't know the name. I'll ask tomorrow if I see him and snap a pic.

DubC

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7L
may have found one. same one as i had with now old truck. good ole' extang. EXT-92422

18CrewDually

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Cummins 6.7 H.O.
may have found one. same one as i had with now old truck. good ole' extang. EXT-92422

Pretty sure he's got the Diamondback HD. On the website they show a pic of the tailgate too.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JustinRam1500