Right Rear turn signal out message on display...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Melbone1

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
I have a 2014 Ram Sport I just bought, I've had it for about a month, and today I got a Right Rear turn signal out error message on the display, I checked the rear light and it's blinking just fine, but inside the display is blinking fast.
Anyone knows why this is happening?

OP
OP
Melbone1

Melbone1

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
I've only had the truck for about a month, im assuming it's all just stock

OP
OP
Melbone1

Melbone1

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Ok I'll try that,
I did notice that the turn signal on the tow mirror is out, would that throw up that error message?

OP
OP
Melbone1

Melbone1

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Lol!
I took the brake light housing off, and its LED, it just a connector and the back up is a bulb?
Do you think changing the turn signal bulb in the tow mirror will fix the error message?

Reaction score
Ram Year
2018 2wd
Engine
HEMI 5.7 Revolution 4.88s
Lol!
I took the brake light housing off, and its LED, it just a connector and the back up is a bulb?
Do you think changing the turn signal bulb in the tow mirror will fix the error message?

lol! yes I think that is going to be the problem .... I think the led for the mirror comes as a full unit though ... if you do one do both .... not sure how much they are

OP
OP
Melbone1

Melbone1

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
So after unplugging the connector from the brake light housing, let it set for a minute, started up the truck and the error is gone and the blinker signal returned to its normal spped!?
But the light on my tow mirror is still out, should replace it.

Richierich84

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.7L Diesel
I have a question similar to this. I installed new taillights. Full LED. My 2015 ram 2500 came with the factory LED package. My right side rear turn signal had several Bulbs out. I’m the AlphaOBD settings these lights are set to LED already yet the new led taillights still trigger the warning. Any advise? Anyone have a link to the wiring diagram for the factory led harness for the tail lights?