Rob Trachtman checking in

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

RobTrachtman

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
3.0 liter diesel
Hi everyone! I just joined the forum.. My name is Rob Trachtman, I have been in sales since 92 for Dodge Chrysler Jeep and Ram.. I am located in Irvine in SoCal. I have had many Ram pickups over the years but loved my 92 Dakota with 318 V8 and my 16 Ram 1500 classic with the 3.0liter diesel. Currently I have a 21 Gladiator with the 3.6 v6. Glad to be here on the forums. Hit me up if you have any product questions. Sometimes I have the inside scoop on certain products coming up.
Rob Trachtman
Tuttle Click Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram Irvine

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Welcome to the forum Rob. Lots of good info and knowledge here.
I have a question for you. What are your thoughts on the hemi engine cam and lifter failures? It seems to be a fairly widespread problem. I would imagine that you have seen more than a few come in for repairs?

4thGenRed

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
I had inquired about a custom order from you years ago when i was living in socal at Coastline San Juan Capistrano. Word of mouth from the jeep community. Welcome to Ram forum.

Rado

US NAVY VETERAN
Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Pentastar 3.6 V6
WELCOME