SASKATOON MEMBERS

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Dave Haddon

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hey calling all Saskatoon and area RAM members all yeras and makes...Anyone interested in a Tim HO meet and greet say at the Attridge Tim Hortons..McOrmond Dr & Attridge Dr..plenty of parking in The TD bank lot next door or the KFC outlet.. I will be there in a RED RAM WARLOCK.... 10 am Saturday the 16th Dec if interested..Hot Choc or whatever and a muffin just to show your rides..Dave

OP
OP
Dave Haddon

Dave Haddon

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Nope we Canuks in Saskatchewan have a call name of "Tooners"..we are named after a "berry" guess you have never had "Saskatoon berries"..akin to blue berries only better.....instead of the full name of Saskatoon, Sk we go by "Tooners"....I'm not really amazed that you Yanks would not know that..ie.."Brits..Limey's"... for English etc etc...LOL...education 101 for you this am..OH yes..we don't live on "ice floes "either..LOL...hahahaha

Fatbob Frank

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.4L
I see.
I'm not too surprised, being from Iowa most of our towns sound made up too...
I'll bet the hunting's good up there...

OP
OP
Dave Haddon

Dave Haddon

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
You got that right . Just North of us perhaps an hour’s drive maybe a little more great hunting and fishing. A little known secret is all the lakes up here stocked with trophy linkers. Lots of outfitters to set you up as well.