Shock ?'s & LED light bar ?'s

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Hunter1986

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
I have an 04 1500 hemi 4dr 4x4 that I just bought a Skyjacker 6" lift for. It does not come with shocks but I got a steel so I had to buy it. I know you can interchange shocks and apparently they dont make Bilstein 5100's for my truck which I was disappointed. What brand shocks are the closest to Bilstein 5100's? I dont like the looks of the Bilstein 4600's at all.

Also I plan on buying a LED light bar to go on my Road Armor bumper when I get it. I have 0 experience with light bars. What brands are really good and which do I need to stay away from? I want a really really bright one. Any help is appreciated.

NWRQC

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.7 Cummins
Why not buy the shocks for the Skyjacker lift?
I've run ProComp shocks in the past and liked them. The ES9000 are decently priced.

OP
OP
H

Hunter1986

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Why not buy the shocks for the Skyjacker lift?
I've run ProComp shocks in the past and liked them. The ES9000 are decently priced.

I opted not to get them and just buy the 6" kit for $899 because my boss has 4 pro comp ES9000's he is giving me that are made for a 6" lift. I know they dont ride bad but i really wanted bilsteins but unfortunately they dont make them for my truck