RCX 4" Spacer Lift.. Add Fox 2.0's? (Full front end rebuild)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

crazykid1994

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Fine, yes, but would it actually be notably better?!
In my opinion the bilstein ride better than stock. Albeit stiffer when set with max preload which is why I bought the eibach springs and installed them on my bilstein which softened the ride up some but still feels a lot less spongey and more controlled than stock. If you are just going for on road driving or mild off-roading eibach or bilstein would be fine to stack as they are stock length just use preload to gain lift and will not mess with the suspension geometry. If you are leaning to more off-road I would suggest 6112 or fox 2.0 or 2.5 depending on budget with 2.5 being what I’ll be swapping my fronts too. I debated 2.0 for the price point but I don’t think it would be enough of a justification to pull my bilsteins for fox 2.0. I was going to go the 6112 route but had some personal issues with bilstein that is pushing me towards fox.

OP
OP
ginandtonic

ginandtonic

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
In my opinion the bilstein ride better than stock. Albeit stiffer when set with max preload which is why I bought the eibach springs and installed them on my bilstein which softened the ride up some but still feels a lot less spongey and more controlled than stock. If you are just going for on road driving or mild off-roading eibach or bilstein would be fine to stack as they are stock length just use preload to gain lift and will not mess with the suspension geometry. If you are leaning to more off-road I would suggest 6112 or fox 2.0 or 2.5 depending on budget with 2.5 being what I’ll be swapping my fronts too. I debated 2.0 for the price point but I don’t think it would be enough of a justification to pull my bilsteins for fox 2.0. I was going to go the 6112 route but had some personal issues with bilstein that is pushing me towards fox.
I'm intrigued by the softer springs!! Does bilstein sell that as a combo or do you have a part number for the springs?

Thanks for your input!

crazykid1994

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
I'm intrigued by the softer springs!! Does bilstein sell that as a combo or do you have a part number for the springs?

Thanks for your input!
Like quick stated, just talked to Nick. He can get you set. He sells eibach and bilstein or fox. The springs are eibach which is not offered together but nick can definitely help you out.

Otto16

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
Could anyone tell me which Brand of CV axles are the best. Or what’s the difference in them. I have to replace both the front Right and Left side.
Thanks