Show me your aftermarket front bumper or push bar/lightbar

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

THUMPER

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Diesel
Title says it all looking to change the look of my front end

FancyStancy

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Cummins 6.7
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1392401458.416756.jpg
Here's my light bar set up..
Custom fabbed light bar, mounted into factory tow hook mounts. N-fab makes a very similar light bar set up if interested. The lights are 9" pro comp biolights.

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
HEMI 5.7
@Fancy, that light bar looks great and I really like the headlights. Did you do an HID conversion on them and how hard was it running your bar lights back to a switch on inside of dash?

FancyStancy

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Cummins 6.7
@Fancy, that light bar looks great and I really like the headlights. Did you do an HID conversion on them and how hard was it running your bar lights back to a switch on inside of dash?

Thank you, I am running all halogens, on the truck. Hids are a possibility for the truck in the future but I like the reliability of the Halogens. For me, all of my wiring through the fire wall was very easy. I have no fender well covers, so it's pretty easy to work wires through the grommets.

FancyStancy

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Cummins 6.7
Just make sure if you run multiple lights you don't run them all to one switch, and use fuses off your battery cables. I'm not trying to insult your intelligence, but just wanted to let you know in case your planning on running spotties