Single to Dually

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

cptwing

Reaction score
Ram Year
2014 3500 ST DRW REG CAB
Engine
6.4l Hemi
I have an older truck srw truck with the better tires now. I purchased an new trailer and I am looking at the tow vehicle now. This thread was about trying to find out if the DRW axle would bolt up to a SRW truck. I am not sure if anyone has answered that yet.

And that is exactly what I posted, the bolt on dually conversion will give you the added stability and would be much easier than trying to find and replace the whole axle, especially if its a 4wheeler.

Skrap

Reaction score
Ram Year
2015 Laramie MegaCab 4x4
Engine
I have an older truck srw truck with the better tires now. I purchased an new trailer and I am looking at the tow vehicle now. This thread was about trying to find out if the DRW axle would bolt up to a SRW truck. I am not sure if anyone has answered that yet.

Curious what the specs are on ours trailer. Size, weight and length?

SilverSurfer15

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi
EDIT....

why not just trade out for a dually? Save yourself the hassle?

Last edited:

smurfs_of_war

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 6.4
If I am reading correctly he does not actually want an increased GVWR to stay out of CDL territory, all he is looking for is the added stability. I am open to correction if I'm wrong.

Sent from my SM-G925W8 using Tapatalk