Solo Performance Exhaust products at Got Exhaust

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
Nick@GotExhaust

Nick@GotExhaust

Preferred Vendor
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Most popular muffler kits for the RAM!

OP
OP
Nick@GotExhaust

Nick@GotExhaust

Preferred Vendor
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5th Gen 1500 kits are flying off the shelves! They have been really popular lately

turkeybird56

Military Vet 1976-1996 Retired US Army
Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
2019 Bighorn, 4 X 4, 3.21 rear, Bright Flame Red Pearl Coat, Mopar tonneau cover,Westin Bed rug
Engine
Hemi 5.7
5th Gen 1500 kits are flying off the shelves! They have been really popular lately
No SOLO direct bolt-ons for 5th Gen 2019 5.7 non-E torque, not wanna pull the whole system.

turkeybird56

Military Vet 1976-1996 Retired US Army
Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
2019 Bighorn, 4 X 4, 3.21 rear, Bright Flame Red Pearl Coat, Mopar tonneau cover,Westin Bed rug
Engine
Hemi 5.7
We have 3 options listed right here
Gotcha, but not looking to delete, just better sound with muffler, w/o buying a whole system, just direct bolt on, w/o having to weld everywhere, hacksaw off, etc.,. But not surprised. I would even keep resonators on, just muffler swap.

OP
OP
Nick@GotExhaust

Nick@GotExhaust

Preferred Vendor
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Gotcha, but not looking to delete, just better sound with muffler, w/o buying a whole system, just direct bolt on, w/o having to weld everywhere, hacksaw off, etc.,. But not surprised. I would even keep resonators on, just muffler swap.

if you follow the link it has a drop down menu for different options. In the description it explains the sound of each option.

Solo Performance 2019-Present Dodge Ram 5.7L Hemi Muffler Delete and Resonator Options

Product Description​

This is a completely bolt on 3” stainless steel assembly for your 5.7L Ram P/U. It is a direct fit replacement for the stock muffler. It’s as simple as removing the stock Ram muffler and bolting on the Solo-Hemi of your choice. We have 3 choices depending on the sound level you want. The Solo-Hemi-Delete is a full stainless steel muffler delete and of course only being a pipe it’s our loudest offering. The Solo-Hemi-MR300 is quieter than the full delete as it has the Solo MR300 free flow resonator incorporated into the pipe. The Solo-Hemi-QR300 is quieter than the MR300 offering and the QR300 accomplishes this with a 7% reduction in flow. This quietest version still has a lot of bark to it and is recommended for people who tow, live in mountainous areas or just wants quieter performance for their 5.7L Ram. All of these offerings have a deep 60’s muscle truck sound and with the 3 different choices were sure to have what you want. These are all stainless steel, complete with hangers and hardware bolt-on unit with no welding necessary. The Solo Resonators are aggressively louvered and are packed with ceramic fiber and stainless steel wool. Let your Ram Pick Up come to life without draining your wallet with the Solo-Hemi 2019-Present assemblies. Your truck your choice.

buckeyexx

Reaction score
Ram Year
2016 Power Wagon
Engine
6.4 Hemi
If you go to the site you will see there are other options. You can get two different direct bolt in mufflers or delete. No cutting or welding on these just swap out muffler. I can attest to the solo performance muffler as I have one on my 6.4 and love it. I did it in my garage in about an hour.

OP
OP
Nick@GotExhaust

Nick@GotExhaust

Preferred Vendor
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Any questions, please feel free to ask me

OP
OP
Nick@GotExhaust

Nick@GotExhaust

Preferred Vendor
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
most popular muffler kits on the market

OP
OP
Nick@GotExhaust

Nick@GotExhaust

Preferred Vendor
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Does not get any bigger of a discount than this all year!

OP
OP
Nick@GotExhaust

Nick@GotExhaust

Preferred Vendor
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Great muffler kits, ready to ship!

OP
OP
Nick@GotExhaust

Nick@GotExhaust

Preferred Vendor
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
kits ship out within 24 hours, get yours now!

OP
OP
Nick@GotExhaust

Nick@GotExhaust

Preferred Vendor
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Let us know if you have any questions