Sorry if this a repeat but multiple questions

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

hemihustlin

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 HEMI
These new trucks already have torque management turned off unless you push the tow/haul button. So why stress a drivetrain?
I would say these new trucks have more torque management than ever. To protect the drivetrain. No way to turn it off with out a tune.

craigsez

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Dont buy shorty header unless ylu want more bottom end power..
Do the y pipe as mentioned....
Buy the diesel air box for same trk,its deeper mounts same place and you can buy a bigger filter to fit..Its same size as stock but accepts a deeper filter..Forget k&n,junk..
Pedal commander is not mjch more than a placebo effect....
I have had great luck with a diablo trinnity on my 2010 and now my 16..With your 17 it will req an unlocked ecu flashed by diablo..Buy tuner seperate and look for a smashed version of yours and grab that ecu and ship to diablo...If you wanna do a true duel ex then may as well do long tubes for more top end and continue with a full ex..By then your trk will be ready for a custom tune...You will enjoy the diff...Keep wanting to do mine but stuff gets in the way...I drove mine with nothin but a tuner and muffler vs a buddys with all i mentioned,hawt damn she goes like a scalded cat..

TomB 1269

Reaction score
Ram Year
2019 Classic
Engine
5.7 Hemi
FYI, if you look under the trucks with a single tail pipe you will find that the exhaust is about 3 - 3&1/2 inches all the way back.
Another FYI, the dual out exhaust is not true duel exhaust but a single in and double out muffler.
I.e. the only difference in the exhaust on the duals vs the singles is from muffler back, in which case the duels use a smaller, I believe 2in or less pipe on each side.

MAC830203

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Magnum 408
does anyone talk to tuners? Love to chat about torque management. Tks.