Southern California Members SIGN IN !

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Reaction score
Ram Year
2018 2wd
Engine
HEMI 5.7 Revolution 4.88s
I want to see how many forum members are in Southern California currently. It would be pretty cool to get all Southern California members together in the spring time or early summer.

I'm in Moreno Valley Riverside County, where are you from in Southern Cal?

A few years ago we had a truck meet at Lake Perris just down the street from my house, right outside the lake is the Perris Fairgrounds where every year there are offroad shows, fairs, dirt bikes, it would be a pretty cool spot to get together and meet everyone in person.

What spot do you guys know of where we could possibly have a truck meet?

Socalramfan

Supporting Member
TOTM Winner
Reaction score
Ram Year
2011 Big Horn
Engine
Huntington Beach, I’m in for anywhere. Work schedule can get crazy, but if I know in advance it’s a better possibility.

there’s a few others on here from OC as well

OP
OP
C
Reaction score
Ram Year
2018 2wd
Engine
Huntington Beach, I’m in for anywhere. Work schedule can get crazy, but if I know in advance it’s a better possibility.

there’s a few others on here from OC as well
Just made an Instagram page called "Southern Cal Rams" lets get everyone to follow it ! We can post our trucks pictures on it and see how big it can get lol ....

OP
OP
C
Reaction score
Ram Year
2018 2wd
Engine
For all Southern California members, follow @southerncalrams for a change to win a free paint correction done by Me. I was going to make it a ceramic coating but I want to see what kind of following this page can get first.

I might ask for a picture near a landmark with your truck, for a video of you doing something with your truck, who knows !!!!

But don't miss out! In the next feW days I will think of what I am going to ask for and "THE EARLY BIRD CATCHES THE WORM" !!!!!

Last edited:

GTyankee

Supporting Member
Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
3.0 ecodiesel
I live in a town that is 20 miles from the Pacific Ocean. Interstate 8 passes through it.
Many people say that it is part of San Diego
Once you pass through El Cajon, the horse ranches begin & the next town that you pass through is El Centro, it is 100 miles away in the lower Desert.

I went to a Ram Meet & Greet at TOMS Farm in Temescal Canyon, south of Lake Elsinore, a group from the Dodge Truck Club set it up. I met them at Toms Farm.
The RUN began at the Sugar Shack Cafe in Huntington Beach,
they drove across the Ortega Hwy, ( fun for motorcycles, not fun for trucks ).

I also met with another Ram group, they all belonged to the Ramforum with a Z
Several of the guys were military or worked on Camp Pendleton, we got together at a Park in San Clemente.
I have met with 2 other groups

One group of 22 Rams in a town north of Ft. Worth, Tx.

The other group was in Connecticut, i met members back there a few times, like HunterGreen

OP
OP
C
Reaction score
Ram Year
2018 2wd
Engine
Glendale 2020 1500classic warlock
Down for meet ups anytime anywhere.
@Quick_Shifter and @Nick@GotExhaust can you guys set this Man up with what he needs to lift his truck properly ? ..

He's looking to add 35 inch tires and is looking at the 5100s and is wondering if he will have clearance issues ... I recommended he go with the 6" zone lift kit but you guys might have better options for him .... thank you guys !

Nick@GotExhaust

Preferred Vendor
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
@Quick_Shifter and @Nick@GotExhaust can you guys set this Man up with what he needs to lift his truck properly ? ..

He's looking to add 35 inch tires and is looking at the 5100s and is wondering if he will have clearance issues ... I recommended he go with the 6" zone lift kit but you guys might have better options for him .... thank you guys !
We have been in contact, thank you