Strange happenings....

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

hafferf

Reaction score
Ram Year
2013 Ram Sport 4X4
Engine
Hemi
Hello Folks;
Lately I've been getting the "Low Fob Battery" notification. I changed my battery and it still shows up. I left my fob in the house and used the spare... and it still shows up. So I took my fob in to be tested by the service department, and it checked out OK. So they're talking about a bad BCI or something like that..... It will be checked Friday. Of course there is a $125.00 charge for that. I also noticed that now, the "Pulse" feature on my wipers has gone wonky. You turn the stalk to notch 2.... and it will work for awhile and then jump up to 4 or 5.... or just quit. The only speeds that work right are regular and fast. I don't know if that's a seperate or related somehow...... I guess I need a "Block of Instruction"....
Thank you for your time
Fred

MADDOG

Out Exploring Arizona
Supporting Member
Military
Reaction score
It may be the BCM - Body Control Module - and I believe both the fob transponder and wiper functions are controlled within that module along with some other features of the truck.

OP
OP
hafferf

hafferf

Reaction score
Ram Year
2013 Ram Sport 4X4
Engine
Hemi
Thank you Maddog for your quick reply. Hopefully both are related..... unless the BCM is so expensive..... that you have to mortgage your house to get it.....
Thanks Again...
Fred

Jus Cruisin

Gearhead
Reaction score
Metro Detroit area after 28 years in Florida
Ram Year
2019 Limited 4X4
Engine
E-torque hemi
^^^^ This has to be in the wrong generation. All the stuff the OP was mentioning is under warranty for a new truck. And for someone to kill a battery in a couple months time would be hard.

OP
OP
hafferf

hafferf

Reaction score
Ram Year
2013 Ram Sport 4X4
Engine
Hemi
alwi228 and Jus Crusin.... as you can see from my Avatar, she'sa 2013 Ram Sport. Thank you for your replies though
Fred

DRkNESS

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 HEMI
Lol I was wondering why this was in the 2019 forum.

OP
OP
hafferf

hafferf

Reaction score
Ram Year
2013 Ram Sport 4X4
Engine
Hemi
Ahhhhh.... I see.... as usual, I'm in the wrong place.... Let me get my 4th generation buns where I belong..... ;>)))

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
OasisNinjaBat