Style mods

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

TjCob

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.2 V8
Hey all, bought my 1st gen earlier today and it’s needing a lot of work, but I’d like to make it look a little better and also a little more driveable. It’s a ‘92 W150. I’m thinking making it look a little nicer with new headlights and tail lights, but haven’t really found many upgrades for them on the internet. Does anyone know of any companies that make nice LED headlights for them? I’ve heard the stock ones are pretty dull and I’d like to be able to see at night because I live in the Midwest and do a decent amount of rural driving, so deer are rampant and I need to be able to see well out in front of myself. Also any nice maybe customized tail lights out there for sale? Also looking to put a new set of wheels on it, but didn’t think to check the size of the stock wheels before I left it earlier today. Anyone have the stock size so I know around what to look for/what’s the max they can clear as far as wheel and tire size, I was wanting to get maybe 1 or 2 inch larger wheel diameter than the stock ones but wasn’t sure if they’d clear at full lock. Thanks in advance for any help y’all can provide.

PaPitt

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.9L
Neat old Truck .. & LMC has a rather good catalog for your 1st Gen.
.I believe you can put just about any size tire you wish .
Well at least up to 35's.
i'M RUNNING R75/265r16s on one or 2 of mine .

... I have 285's on the rear of my 2000 model & I get lots of complements on it .. It's a 2 wheel drive truck .

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mmcquinn