Sun Visors

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Cloviz

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
I removed mine but my truck exploded. Safety for a reason

deangtp

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
There's a pretty cool video on youtube that shows how to take apart newer visors. It's almost idiot proof. I thought about doing a quilted alcantara headliner and sunvisors.

EagleChief

Reaction score
Ram Year
2014 Big Horn
Engine
5.7 Hemi
Nope...

I don't even pay attention to them.

CMil527

Reaction score
Ram Year
2021 RAM 1500 LARAMIE-CC
Engine
5.7 Hemi
i've tried on other cars in the past you'll screw em up worse than the safety sticker looks i would suggest letting them be!

Awastatyme

Reaction score
Ram Year
2015 Ram 1500 Crew Cab Laramie
Engine
5.7 Hemi
Replace with one of these????

Attachments

• 57HemiDecal01.jpg
    57HemiDecal01.jpg
    54.5 KB · Views: 784
  • 57HemiDecal02.jpg
    57HemiDecal02.jpg
    17.2 KB · Views: 1,088
  • ram1500hemiwarning.jpg
    ram1500hemiwarning.jpg
    42.8 KB · Views: 1,479
S

scotts2012ram

I have the same. I've tried removing them not a good idea. I'm just going to recover them at sometime

Recon12

Reaction score
Ram Year
2014 Sport
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Cover up for visor warning stickers

I really dislike those nanny warning stickers but agree that is it not a good idea to experiment with chemicals or heat to get them off. I pulled them off my previous truck, a Chev, with no problem but these Ram stickers are a b****. I tried to peel off my drivers side sticker and it is really stuck on. I managed to get off about half of it by picking at it with just fingernails, but the rest was just not coming off. Now I was left with something that looked worse than the sticker.

Anyway I found a couple of simple looking plastic card pockets that stick on the visor over the decal with 3M double back tape. They do come with warning labels, but since they are hard plastic it is relatively easy to pull off the decal on these and without risk of damaging the visor in the truck.
i-KdRn46Z-L.jpg

My stickers are long with room for two languages and this little card pockedt is only about 6 inches wide but it covered the mess I had left of the drivers side sticker. I don't know if I am going to try to pull off some of the passenger side sticker and cover it, or just live with it.

link to source - it does come from Korea, I used paypal to pay, don't think it would be a good idea to use a credit card. The seller shipped fast, got it in about 10 days by USPS.
For Chrysler Hemi SRT 200 300 Town Country 300C Car Sun Visor Card Pocket Gray | eBay