Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

alexander122

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hi I’ve got a 16 express most basic package nothing cool about it what so ever I wanna slowly turn it into little pieces of every package I like and want first off does anyone have parts for the 8.4 with maps apple car play etc that will work for conversion they don’t want or I can buy? I will pay shipping or meet I’m located in Toledo ohio or if anyone has done so what’s the cheapest I can do it going to junkyard etc

I DONT WANNA GO AFTERMARKET IN MY OPINION anything but the 8in looks ugly in these trucks

I’m also looking into seeing if the hellcat or scatt pack front seats will work as they would look badass but I really need the two separate folding back seats for my subwoofers as I’m not going under the seat route.

what about the newer cluster if I go to the pull a part what else is needed besides cluster
And has anyone done a 5th gen front end 72419328124__8A9E1970-90F4-4FF0-B1AA-3B29A45781CB.jpegIMG_0467.jpeg

crash68

ACME product engineer
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
3.0 EcoDiesel

SitKneelBend

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
3.6 Pentastar
Hi I’ve got a 16 express most basic package nothing cool about it what so ever I wanna slowly turn it into little pieces of every package I like and want first off does anyone have parts for the 8.4 with maps apple car play etc that will work for conversion they don’t want or I can buy? I will pay shipping or meet I’m located in Toledo ohio or if anyone has done so what’s the cheapest I can do it going to junkyard etc

I DONT WANNA GO AFTERMARKET IN MY OPINION anything but the 8in looks ugly in these trucks

I’m also looking into seeing if the hellcat or scatt pack front seats will work as they would look badass but I really need the two separate folding back seats for my subwoofers as I’m not going under the seat route.

what about the newer cluster if I go to the pull a part what else is needed besides cluster
And has anyone done a 5th gen front end View attachment 534394View attachment 534395
Searching on car-parts.com , LKQ Online, or other auto salvagers is your best bet to get the upgrades done for the least cost. Most of the upgrade kits out there for sale are beating consumers to the salvage market then marking them up. If you are into fixing things, you may also consider buying a delaminating radio from a member or online and repairing it yourself. You're also gonna want the AlfaOBD App and a good OBDII adapter (like the OBD MX+) if you're really wanting to add all the factory options.

reddawg67

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
If you need I got a ra3 already updated and the cell dongle from m2mods I will make a good deal . No nav