Supreme suspension 1.5 inches on ram sport wheel?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7L
Anyone running a 1.5 inch supreme suspension wheel spacer on a sport wheel without trimming stud? I was trying to google the backside view of the rim to see if its got the notches cut out but I cant find any pics online showing it.

rwhjr

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Sport wheels have the voids/cut-outs. I ran 1.25” BORAs without cutting.

Not sure if I could’ve gone down even smaller (1”?) bc I never checked.

One way to know = measure your wheel stud and the depth of the voids in the wheels.

Add up the wheel spacer size you wanna run plus the depth of wheel good.

As long as that number is bigger than your wheel studs you’re good.

Tpearson515

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Anyone running a 1.5 inch supreme suspension wheel spacer on a sport wheel without trimming stud? I was trying to google the backside view of the rim to see if its got the notches cut out but I cant find any pics online showing it.
Yes I am 20x8 stock ram wheels with SS 1.5 wheel spacers. You will be fine the wheels have recessed holes in them so where the stud comes out just a little it fits

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk

8SpdHemi

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Post some after pics!!

Mossybloak

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Outdoorsman
Just for future reference in case anybody looks this up later.... you do have to trim your studs with 1" spacers and stock wheels.

Dice

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Just for future reference in case anybody looks this up later.... you do have to trim your studs with 1" spacers and stock wheels.

That's not the case with all stock wheels. I definitely had stock 20" Sport wheels with a 1.5" spacer. I didn't trim anything.

OP
OP
W
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7L
Well fellas I hit yet another dang snag! Had the spacers shipped to my brothers apt. I went with Titan wheel spacers based right out my state of Michigan. Problem is.....I never got it?! Says delivered but my brother never actually got the dang package! So pissed!

so now I gotta frantically call USPS and figure out what happened! I have my appointment for new tires Wednesday and there definitely no way on earth I’m gonna fit the 35x12.5 on my stock sport wheel without a spacer.

Of course this would happen to me smh.

Mossybloak

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Outdoorsman
That's not the case with all stock wheels. I definitely had stock 20" Sport wheels with a 1.5" spacer. I didn't trim anything.

Correct, I said you have to trim at 1" or less.

OP
OP
W
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7L
Post some after pics!!

Im gonna post some pics after the snowfall is finished and I get her washed but they look nice! I don’t know how but I didn’t even need a spacer! No rubbing at the UCA with only a little rubbing at full turn left. I’ll fix that as soon as the spacers get slapped on.