Tire PSI issue

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

warhorse112

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.7 HO Cummins
Hi, everyone. I have a 2023 3500 and after delaying the latest software update for a few weeks, the dealer decided to update it when I took the truck in for some battery issues. Besides some very minor issues with the digital display, I noticed that my tire PSI info is now gone. I played around with the options but couldn't bring it back. Anyone know if there's a fix?

Tulecreeper

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.4 Hemi
Maybe they just changed the screen on your EVIC? I know on mine, when I get to the 'Vehicle Information' screen I can scroll left and right to see a half dozen other pages like Trans Temp, Oil Temp, Engine Hours, etc, along with the tire PSI page.

turkeybird56

Military Vet 1976-1996 Retired US Army
Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
2019 Bighorn, 4 X 4, 3.21 rear, Bright Flame Red Pearl Coat, Mopar tonneau cover,Westin Bed rug
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Try kicking the tires like in the old days!o_O Just kidding!
Why not take it back to the dealer and lodge your complaint with them and state that you EXPECT that they fix this issue, because it didn't do it prior.
Remember the ole tire baton that drivers used to carry to whack the tires, lol.

YUP, back to dealer to fix. Screens in EVIC there, may have to be enabled, or maybe moved to another location, depending upon OP's trim level.