Toyo AT2 Extreme

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

johnson

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
HEMI
anyone running these tires? I know this is a repost but i am debating from MTs and ATs in 35s.

oz97tj

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 6.4
I didnt respond earlier in the other thread as there are countless threads about these tires but yes im running 35 12.5 20 ATII XTs. They are nice tires. Everything has been said already about them. Youre debating two entirely different types though and a comparison cant really be made between the two tires no matter what someone says about them.

It comes down to the look youre going for (you indicated you like the MTs) and the intended use. The ATs will give greater fuel economy and wear. Pick your poison and buy some tires.

oz97tj

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 6.4
20140325_075452_HDR_zpspi2c1cpi.jpg
For reference, second pic is stock
20140228_114954_zpsdwkykduz.jpg

Along with the 35 inch ATIIs, it has a 2 inch level and 1/4 wheel spacers. Keep in mind stock tires measure 33 inches so you arent adding that much. In my opinion it gives it a more proportionate beefier look. I thought about doing MTs myself but it wouldnt have been for any reason beyond looks but the truck isnt a offroader. Its a classy strong look. The jeep has the aggressive tires which are used as intended.

tsunamilogan05

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Are the spacers hub centric? I'm thinking of spacers when going 35s. do you think the spacers will hold up off road? Sorry wanting to know too much lol.

By the way looks beefy!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using Tapatalk

oz97tj

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 6.4
Are the spacers hub centric? I'm thinking of spacers when going 35s. do you think the spacers will hold up off road? Sorry wanting to know too much lol.

By the way looks beefy!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using Tapatalk

There are hub centric spacer but mine are not. Mine are cheap ebay universal ones that cost like 22 bucks shipped for 4. I dont believe the wheel is hub centric anyway (not positive though) as they are lug centric.

Even offroad I doubt the spacers would cause any issues unless you are really hammering the truck but if youre doing that youd likely not scoff at buying wheels. Not to mention the truck is fairly limites in its capability offroad anyway without some extensive mods so unless youre into destroying your truck theyd hold up fine.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pakvalet01