Trade Chrome for Painted Bumpers

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

circuitguy

Reaction score
Ram Year
2017 Ram Tradesman Regular Cab
Engine
5.7L HEMI
Looking to get a pair of painted bumpers for my chrome ones. Need the same type just in paint. Any color is ok as I will repaint them if needed. Please PM me if interested.

IMG_2297.JPG

RAM120418.JPG

predat-r

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
4.7 v8
Just plasti dip already......lol.

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk

MarshRam

Reaction score
Ram Year
2014 SLT 4x4, 2012 ST
Engine
Hemi 5.7
That's going to look so much better with painted bumpers. Hope you run across some soon. GL!

OP
OP
circuitguy

circuitguy

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7L HEMI
That's going to look so much better with painted bumpers. Hope you run across some soon. GL!

What do you think, white bumpers? I put the exhaust on today with the black tips, don't like the tips with the chrome.

Just checked out your Ram, love it all blacked out!

MarshRam

Reaction score
Ram Year
2014 SLT 4x4, 2012 ST
Engine
Hemi 5.7
What do you think, white bumpers? I put the exhaust on today with the black tips, don't like the tips with the chrome.

Just checked out your Ram, love it all blacked out!

Thanks!
Since you don't have the chrome rims on anymore, white bumpers will definitely look better in my opinion. I think it's a good call!

WTM75

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
3.6 Pentastar
I know profile would not be the same, but you could always get your chrome bumpers painted.

OP
OP
circuitguy

circuitguy

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7L HEMI
I know profile would not be the same, but you could always get your chrome bumpers painted.

I know but the cost to strip them then paint would be more that the cost of a new bumper.

OP
OP
circuitguy

circuitguy

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7L HEMI
Thanks!
Since you don't have the chrome rims on anymore, white bumpers will definitely look better in my opinion. I think it's a good call!

I found a guy in Washington that has a set of new take off black front and rear sport bumpers for sale. He wants $700 for both with all the parts and hardware to install them. I am considering making the trip there to get them just thinking about the total cost including the trip there and the cost to paint all white.

It would be nice to find a buyer for my bumpers so I can help cover the cost for the new ones.

MarshRam

Reaction score
Ram Year
2014 SLT 4x4, 2012 ST
Engine
Hemi 5.7
I found a guy in Washington that has a set of new take off black front and rear sport bumpers for sale. He wants $700 for both with all the parts and hardware to install them. I am considering making the trip there to get them just thinking about the total cost including the trip there and the cost to paint all white.

It would be nice to find a buyer for my bumpers so I can help cover the cost for the new ones.

Well ain't that some ****. The sport bumpers I got last month were white and I had to paint them black. Lol..

MarshRam

Reaction score
Ram Year
2014 SLT 4x4, 2012 ST
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Then you have to show me a pic of them... Wrong!

You know how it goes, pics or it didn't happen. Feel free to flash those black bumpers in my face if you get them. Lol..

At least you already have dual exhaust and fog lights, that was an addition to my conversion project. I'm sure if you bought it all new it would cost upwards around $1500, so the $700 is not bad. Maybe see if he will take $600. + you get a return from someone on your chrome bumpers. Good luck with the conversion.

Status
Not open for further replies.