Trade In Sale - 2014 Ram Limited

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

sparkygreen

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7L
Traded in my 2014 Ram for a new 2019. Old parts for sale....

Located in Charlotte, NC but often travel to SW Virginia and sometimes as far north as Baltimore. So if you are in the NC/SC/VA/MD area we might be able to arrange delivery/pickup.

Im showing everything as + S/H since it really depends on the item and where you are located. Im not trying to profit from shipping, but I also dont want to guess a flat rate then end up having to ship somewhere that costs more than the item is worth. If you are interested let me know where you are located and I will work with you on freight.

Also will consider package deals or reasonable offers.

1.). Mopar Chrome Bug Guard - Used for about 3 years. In the right light it has typical signs of wear and tear, lots of tiny specs, but from a couple feet away it looks great. Tried to get pics but its really hard to capture with camera. Priced to reflect that fact that its used and not in like new condition. $30 + S/H

2.) 2014 Ram 1500 Limited Chrome Cross Hair Grille. Removed and replaced with 2016 Limited grille. This one was on the truck for 3 years or so. I need to get it out to get detailed pics, but its similar to the bug guard. Looks great from a few feet away but right on top it will have lots of tiny imperfections. Asking $250 + S/H.

3.) SOLD

4.) HID Kit for fog lights. Less than 1 year old. Includes 35W Hylux Ballast, Morimoto 5500k Bulbs (9006), Canbus interface. For 2014 Ram 100% plug and play, all you need to run is a ground wire. $100 shipped

5.) 2014 Ram Limited Floor mats. These are 100% brand new, never installed in the truck. There is still protective plastic on the Limited logo. - Asking $150 + S/H

6.) Dee Zee DZ86996 Heavyweight Bed Mat For 5' 7" Bed. Used for 5 years, but I had a bed cover on so it was never exposed to the elements. Great shape for the age. This one won't make sense to ship, local pick up only. Asking $40.

7 - SOLD

8.) 26" x 9.5" Lexani LX-10 Wheels with 305/35/26 Ohtsu Tires. Ohtsu is a sister company of Falken and these tires are made in Japan and great quality (better than the other generic tires available in this size!). Wheels are not perfect, but in good shape for their age. Some scuffs and scrapes from everyday use, but you cant see any of the imperfections unless you are right on top of the wheels. From a few feet away they look perfect. All wheels balance out great with minimal weight and rode great at all speeds. TPMS sensors installed as well.
Tires purchased in July 2018 for $850 and four brand new OEM center caps in January for $250. Asking $1500. Local pick up only, unless you want to pay a lot for freight!

HIDS 1.JPG

Mats 3.JPG

Mats 4.JPG

Mats 5.JPG

Wheels 3.JPG

Last edited:
OP
OP
sparkygreen

sparkygreen

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7L
Lowered some prices. Feel free to make offers if you are interested in anything.

chrisbh17

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Will take the keyfob...pm incoming

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

OP
OP
sparkygreen

sparkygreen

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7L
Fob was just sold and paid for early this morning. Other items still remain.

predat-r

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
4.7 v8
Would the mats fit a quad cab?

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk

OP
OP
sparkygreen

sparkygreen

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7L
I have no idea. From what I can tell the rears are different for QC vs CC. I just know these Floor mats were for my 2014 1500 Limited Crew Cab.

Last edited:

predat-r

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
4.7 v8
Cool

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk

OP
OP
sparkygreen

sparkygreen

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7L
The links are to adjust the air ride suspension. They allow you to lower the truck. However, I have found out they work on my 2019 so I am keeping them. Removed from listing, but forgot to remove pics. Sorry about that.

bubba5xx

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
I can do $200.00 total for the fog lights and floor mats if that will work for you.

OP
OP
sparkygreen

sparkygreen

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7L
Sorry, post was inactive for a few months. I was out of town and have replied to all inquires. Thanks for your patience.

OP
OP
sparkygreen

sparkygreen

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7L
Updated.....

Floor mats sold. Grille sold.

Still have the bed mat, the HIDS, the bug guard and the 26" wheels and tires.

Open to any offers for the remaining items. Please include zip with offer so i can check shipping.

Thanks!

Traded in my 2014 Ram for a new 2019. Old parts for sale....

Located in Charlotte, NC but often travel to SW Virginia and sometimes as far north as Baltimore. So if you are in the NC/SC/VA/MD area we might be able to arrange delivery/pickup.

Im showing everything as + S/H since it really depends on the item and where you are located. Im not trying to profit from shipping, but I also dont want to guess a flat rate then end up having to ship somewhere that costs more than the item is worth. If you are interested let me know where you are located and I will work with you on freight.

Also will consider package deals or reasonable offers.

1.). Mopar Chrome Bug Guard - Used for about 3 years. In the right light it has typical signs of wear and tear, lots of tiny specs, but from a couple feet away it looks great. Tried to get pics but its really hard to capture with camera. Priced to reflect that fact that its used and not in like new condition. $30 + S/H

2. SOLD

3.) SOLD

4.) HID Kit for fog lights. Less than 1 year old. Includes 35W Hylux Ballast, Morimoto 5500k Bulbs (9006), Canbus interface. For 2014 Ram 100% plug and play, all you need to run is a ground wire. $100 shipped

6.) Dee Zee DZ86996 Heavyweight Bed Mat For 5' 7" Bed. Used for 5 years, but I had a bed cover on so it was never exposed to the elements. Great shape for the age. This one won't make sense to ship, local pick up only. Asking $40.

7 - SOLD

8.) 26" x 9.5" Lexani LX-10 Wheels with 305/35/26 Ohtsu Tires. Ohtsu is a sister company of Falken and these tires are made in Japan and great quality (better than the other generic tires available in this size!). Wheels are not perfect, but in good shape for their age. Some scuffs and scrapes from everyday use, but you cant see any of the imperfections unless you are right on top of the wheels. From a few feet away they look perfect. All wheels balance out great with minimal weight and rode great at all speeds. TPMS sensors installed as well.
Tires purchased in July 2018 for $850 and four brand new OEM center caps in January for $250. Asking $1500. Local pick up only, unless you want to pay a lot for freight!

View attachment 171115

View attachment 171116

View attachment 171117

View attachment 171118

View attachment 171120

Status
Not open for further replies.