Trinity or inTune?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

96ram1500

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
So I am finally going to order a Diablo programmer from moes either tommorw or next week. I was just wondering what everyone prefers or likes the best. The Trinty or the inTune?

BlownGP

Reaction score
Ram Year
2018 RAM Harvest New Holland Blue
Engine
I think the Trinity is nice with the extra features but I didn't want that big ole thing mounted on my dash letting everybody know I have a tune. lol

Not only that I got my inTune for $240 on ebay so cant complain.

Performance wise there the same.

VolsRam

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
HEMI 5.7
I like my trinity for the display and the racing feature. The Intune doesn't offer the racing feature, but it's small and resembles the iphone. To add to what was said above, the Trinity is kind of bulky, and resembles a Garmin in a way. But with Diablo and the HF custom tune, you don't have to leave the tuner connected to have the tune installed. Once the tune is written to the truck, you can unhook the cable from the OBDII port and take the Diablo out. I usually take mine out and put it out of sight if I'm in a rough area, or if the sun will be beating on it through the windshield.

Etroze86

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
I have a lot of information in my EVIC so I didn't need the extra readouts that the Trinity provided, so I went with the Intune for simplicity.

audio1der

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
If & when I finally man up and buy a tuner it will be the inTune. Simple, does what it needs to.

ramathorn14

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Race mode.. gives you a tree with lights and let's you know your reaction time, 60 foot time, 1/8 mile speed and time, and 1/4 mile speed and time

Gardenfan

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7L
The racing feature allows you to do 0-60, quarter mile, 1/8 mile etc runs. You can start from a tree, or have it start when you move. It is a neat feature, and probably as accurate as you can get aside from actually doing timed runs at a dragstrip.

Speedy McD

Reaction score
Ram Year
2016 Express Single Cab 2x4
Engine
Pentastar V6, 8 Speed
I have the intune with Hemifever tune. Saved $100 and the programming is the same. I personally want to keep my truck as clean as possible without the bulk of a screen I will never use.
You will be very pleased you purchased a Diablo. Matt from MOES is great and you can't beat the Hemifever tune for the price. Love driving my truck with Diablo.

BlackRamHemi

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7L
Just so everyone's clear, the Trinity can load a tune then the unit can be removed, taken in the house, or stuffed into a glove box.

It doesn't have to stay mounted in the truck to work.
I only mount mine when I'm on my way to the track and want to monitor/data log 4 or 5 parameters at once.

picture.php

073_zpsd23f6310.jpg

blackberry9700211_zps1fd04acd.jpg

Chadillac

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
No tuner yet...but when the $$$ comes i'm going InTune with HemiFever tune! Anyone got one for sale??? :rotflmao:

VolsRam

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
HEMI 5.7
I think smarsmar, or something along those lines, is trying to sell his. I'll keep an eye out and if I can find out his actual user name, I'll let you know.

VolsRam

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
HEMI 5.7
No tuner yet...but when the $$$ comes i'm going InTune with HemiFever tune! Anyone got one for sale??? :rotflmao:

I was right. It's Smarsmar. He should have a sale thread posted about it. I'm not sure if it is in fact the InTune, and I'm not sure if it's still available. So I would look for his sale thread first and then message him if you can't find it.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Orca