truck pulls like crazy

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

giddy up

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hi guys, new to the site and just wondering if this has happened to anyone. I;ve had a 2008 dodge ram for the last 6 years, 6 inch lift with a 2 inch body, it has 22inch fuels with 37's, never had an issue. Replaced the passenger side balljoint a few years ago and no issue. Had to replace the drivers side hub this week and when apart found the upper was on its way out. So I grabbed one from the jobber but they gave me the wrong one, one for a 8 stud hub, I installed it and couldn't get it in the spindle. The next day I found to realize it was bigger and I now had to replace the whole upper control arm. Did that and then found the rack was leaking, so I installed a steering rack as well. Now the truck pulls to the left and even worse when braking. I took it for an alignment, we had to put stock wheels and tires on it cause it wouldn't fit on his machine,and I honestly think they made it worse. He said he thinks the upper control arm is wrong, but it looked the same as the one I took out. Its really ticking me off, truck drove straight as a arrow before I did this, tried to make it better and now all this, any input would be great, thanks

Latest posts

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Joey93