Trying to purchase this PW - curious if anyone knows it?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Nado

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 6.4
https://www.mchughdodgejeep.com/used-Zanesville-2019-RAM-2500-Power+Wagon-3C6TR5EJ8KG564034

https://www.mchughauto.com/videos/AbJgQLFhEYH5?view_token=Z6sKdA

There is a little walk around video that helps a bit.

Currently in talks with the internet sales manager about trade-in, etc... Anyone know this vehicle in the Ohio area?

From what I can gather, its not a bad deal. Carfax reports there is a minor dent on the driver side. Video that sales sent me, shows its repaired with no evidence of damage.

Thanks!

Last edited:

NorthStar1

Reaction score
Ram Year
2020 Ram 1500 Big Horn/Lone Star 4x2 Crew
Engine
Hemi 5.7 eTorque
I'd recommend you also pay for the Autocheck report as Autocheck and Carfax can have differing information which may need more investigating (amount of damage during the accident, etc.).

2019 Ram 2500 - VIN: 3C6TR5EJ8KG564034 (edmunds.com)

We were going to purchase a vehicle my wife found and she was all for it. The dealer provided an Autocheck report which showed it was 100% perfect. Then I pulled a Carfax on my own to find it had been in a front end accident. We passed...due diligence from mulitple sources on a used vehicle can pay off.

Otherwise, from appearances it looks clean.

OP
OP
N

Nado

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 6.4
I'd recommend you also pay for the Autocheck report as Autocheck and Carfax can have differing information which may need more investigating (amount of damage during the accident, etc.).

2019 Ram 2500 - VIN: 3C6TR5EJ8KG564034 (edmunds.com)

We were going to purchase a vehicle my wife found and she was all for it. The dealer provided an Autocheck report which showed it was 100% perfect. Then I pulled a Carfax on my own to find it had been in a front end accident. We passed...due diligence from mulitple sources on a used vehicle can pay off.

Otherwise, from appearances it looks clean.

Good tip...thank you!!

warwickram

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
price looks good. I was offered 50k for my 19 with 27000k but less options.

OP
OP
N

Nado

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 6.4
Thank you TJBROWDER and WARWICKRAM

Dodge 1500 4X4

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
All in all it looks good, but the tires are almost 3/4 worn I would request a new set, the passenger seat has a stain on it and there is 37,041 miles on it and there is a check engine light on because the engine is running.

olyelr

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Im pretty **** and all when it comes to clean vehicles. But my truck is just about 5 years old now and it has never looked that dirty inside or outside (at least when its “clean”). If i was the dealer I would be embarrassed for even listed something so dirty.

NorthStar1

Reaction score
Ram Year
2020 Ram 1500 Big Horn/Lone Star 4x2 Crew
Engine
Hemi 5.7 eTorque
All good points but keep in mind one of the reports I posted showed it was on the lot in Illinois for 59 days and never sold thus it appears they sold it at auction or sent it to an affiliated dealer in Ohio. There may be a diamond in the rough here that could be purchased at a substantial discount and refreshed with new tires, seat covers, etc.

OP
OP
N

Nado

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 6.4
All in all it looks good, but the tires are almost 3/4 worn I would request a new set, the passenger seat has a stain on it and there is 37,041 miles on it and there is a check engine light on because the engine is running.

Where do you see a CEL? I see the headlamp indicator, seat belt and low tire pressure lights.

OP
OP
N

Nado

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 6.4
I dont think that is a stain. Looks like its just a bit dirty. Black leather is easy to clean.

Good point on the tires. I agree they are worn. But, give that I plan on getting new wheels and 35s. Id rather they just come down in price a bit and ill take care of the tires :)

OP
OP
N

Nado

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 6.4
vehicle was repossessed 01/29/21....hmmm. sounds like someone missed payments, as it didnt appears on any crime reports. Which would explain why it went to auction. It was repo-ed in a Fl, whereas it was registered in VA.

ill get some pics of the undercarriage. Its either a deal or a bust. Then again, its still under the powertrain warranty.

56PW17

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Not sure about your area but I would think the dealer already has worn tires built into the price. Could be based on location but here on the east coast in my experience of used sales a dealer rarely moves off the internet price.
Worth a shot though.

Dodge 1500 4X4

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Where do you see a CEL? I see the headlamp indicator, seat belt and low tire pressure lights.

I stand corrected that is a low tire alert and seat belt, Probably low right front tire, also how's the drag link I'll bet it not updated to the locking jam nuts due to a recall.

Last edited:

Purplert

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
It is a dealer after all.. they’re not going to willingly discount it because it’s going to need tires soon unless a potential buyer negotiates it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro