Turbo actuator

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Dodgeguyyy

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.7 Cummins
I have a 2016 ram 2500 6.7. I’ve had a engine light on for quite some time now. It’s “lost communication with the turbocharger control module” (U010C). It was on before I deleted my truck and it has stayed on after I deleted it. But my turbo seems to be working just fine. It spoils up like it’s suppose to. I have the gauge on my odometer. My question is why is that code popping up if the turbo is working fine?

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    148.7 KB · Views: 5

Charlietex

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Cummins 6.7
Man, I’m just a parts changer that tries to hotshot for living, but the first thing I would do is take your actuator off and check your arm on your turbo. If it’s stuck open, you may need a new Turbo. You should be able to move the arm back-and-forth by hand. It’s a tiny bit stiff, but not bad at all. If it’s fine, I would realign it, reinstall it and check my connections. It’s super simple to get to just take the passenger front wheel off take out the fender well and It’s right there. 4-5mm ALLEN bolts and it’s off. Be sure to drain the antifreeze first. If you don’t, it’ll be all over your floor.