TX Lone Star Purchase Info Needed.....

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

dak47

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
We are fairly recent to Texas (3yrs) and I'm on the hunt for a new 20, perhaps 21 Lone Star Quad Cab 4x4 with a 6'4" bed. Looking for a plain jane unit as my good truck is at our other residence out of state.

I'm around the Victoria / Corpus area but will travel anywhere in TX to get the right deal..... Any dealers that standout for decent pricing? I have snooped Houston a bit and they are just as proud of their trucks as the dealers out my way.

Perhaps that is just the way it is in this day and age but in my sample range everyone is within $250 of each other..... Except Port Lavaca, that was breathtaking :eek:

Njt07

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 v8 etorque
Well if you dont mind flying up to Dallas, Meador was where I bought mine, I was happy with them

NorthStar1

Reaction score
Ram Year
2020 Ram 1500 Big Horn/Lone Star 4x2 Crew
Engine
Hemi 5.7 eTorque
Texan CJDR of Humble and Gillman CJDR of Houston are the two I always purchase from...stay away from Finnegan CJDR as they do not deal.

But if I were you I’d contact Brown CJDR of Devine, TX which is closer. They are family owned, deal well and will deliver the truck to your door at no charge. We purchased my wife’s vehicle from them and they were awesome. All online and never had to drive to Devine. Inspected vehicle when the salesman showed up with it and signed papers.

BNeal

Reaction score
Ram Year
2021 Limited
Engine
5.7 Hemi
My personal experience is, if you do your homework, and you can negotiate, you can pretty much get the same deal in Houston as you can in Peoria. There are exceptions, although most work the same. But it takes work, there are no free bananas to be had unless you are a shrewd monkey. Be shrewd, dude!

Go get 'em, bro!

turkeybird56

Military Vet 1976-1996 Retired US Army
Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
2019 Bighorn, 4 X 4, 3.21 rear, Bright Flame Red Pearl Coat, Mopar tonneau cover,Westin Bed rug
Engine
Hemi 5.7
We are fairly recent to Texas (3yrs) and I'm on the hunt for a new 20, perhaps 21 Lone Star Quad Cab 4x4 with a 6'4" bed. Looking for a plain jane unit as my good truck is at our other residence out of state.

I'm around the Victoria / Corpus area but will travel anywhere in TX to get the right deal..... Any dealers that standout for decent pricing? I have snooped Houston a bit and they are just as proud of their trucks as the dealers out my way.

Perhaps that is just the way it is in this day and age but in my sample range everyone is within $250 of each other..... Except Port Lavaca, that was breathtaking :eek:

Here U Go: Benny Boyd Lampasas, TX, But U have to go to the 2500: All I could find:

bb.JPG bb1.JPG

DRkNESS

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 HEMI
Those are good deals.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

OP
OP
dak47

dak47

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Thank Y'all for the leads and yes, I will need to get more direct with the salespeople lol..... Time to settle in and get to it!

turkeybird56

Military Vet 1976-1996 Retired US Army
Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
2019 Bighorn, 4 X 4, 3.21 rear, Bright Flame Red Pearl Coat, Mopar tonneau cover,Westin Bed rug
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Thank Y'all for the leads and yes, I will need to get more direct with the salespeople lol..... Time to settle in and get to it!

:grd: