Tyger Auto Trifold Tonneau

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

clay282

Black Betty had a child... named Betty White
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
3.6 Pentastar
I've had mine for a few months and love it. The flapping isn't any worse than any other soft tonneau cover and doesn't bother me. Has held up great and that includes weekly beatings from the drive through car wash brush rollers.

If I had the money I would buy one of those deeeeluxe metal rolling and locking flush mount covers but I don't feel like spending $1000+ and I hate those solid piece jobbies with the struts to hold it up.

TXFireMedic

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Guess I know what I’ll be buying next Friday. Thanks for the updates

iLLeStEyECoN

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
HEMI 5.7
Yeah I wouldn’t call it “flapping” but it’s definitely bouncing with the wind. It’s a soft fabric and I’m doing 75-80mph, it’s to be expected.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

YJ Steve-O

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
I've had mine for over 2 years now. It was a good value, fits well and keeps things out of the weather for the most part. The exterior stitching next to the hinge points have worn through on both sides from repeated folding over the course of the years, but it's a minor thing. I would definitely recommend the cover for anyone looking for an inexpensive soft cover.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
casey1981