UConnect Contacts not downloading - Samsung S20

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Jeff Ramson

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
Two weeks into owning my 2021 Ram Limited with the 12" screen and still cannot get my contacts to show up. I have checked the "allow" function in my Bluetooth menu for sharing contacts and messages. Text messages do show the contact name. My wife's Samsung S20FE works fine as does my service manager's iPhone. I'm thinking this has to do with my 2600+ contacts in my phone. I found somewhere that said the system supports up to 2000. If this is the reason why the limit? Frustrating that I have to look at my phone to see who's calling instead of this huge 12" screen I paid for.

Amerinamese

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7L Hemi eTorque
I had a similar problem. I unpaired the Uconnect from my phone then ran through a fresh set up. I was able to get my contacts to show then.

KG5TUD

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
Two weeks into owning my 2021 Ram Limited with the 12" screen and still cannot get my contacts to show up. I have checked the "allow" function in my Bluetooth menu for sharing contacts and messages. Text messages do show the contact name. My wife's Samsung S20FE works fine as does my service manager's iPhone. I'm thinking this has to do with my 2600+ contacts in my phone. I found somewhere that said the system supports up to 2000. If this is the reason why the limit? Frustrating that I have to look at my phone to see who's calling instead of this huge 12" screen I paid for.
Go to your bluetooth settings for Uconnect and turn on share contacts this defaults to off after every update and is very annoying.

Sent from my SM-G988U using Tapatalk

OP
OP
J

Jeff Ramson

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
Still no luck. I have 2 messages into tech support on this. I also found in my manual that system supports upto 4000 contacts.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JustinRam1500