Uconnect

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

rrjjpp74

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
i know on my previous mopar they all had a uconnect app. Is our rams also have this? I know I could start my car from my phone. Also get monthly status updates and it was free. I have looked and see it no place on my truck.

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
i know on my previous mopar they all had a uconnect app. Is our rams also have this? I know I could start my car from my phone. Also get monthly status updates and it was free. I have looked and see it no place on my truck.
Gotta have the navigation radio for those features.

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk

McBroom

U.S.Marine Veteran Retired 88-2000
Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 6.4L
$600/year for the NAV BS JMHO

I Love my 18 Ram 2500HD 4x4 CC
Blue Streak Pearl off-road

OP
OP
rrjjpp74

rrjjpp74

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Wow that’s crazy my challenger didn’t have nav but had the 8.4 and it had it.

troutspinner

Reaction score
Ram Year
2019 Big Horn Crew Cab
Engine
5.7 Hemi
Nav isn’t $600 a year, the services that are worthless require a subscription but the Nav works without those services.

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Gotta have the navigation radio for those features.

Lemme rephrase, there are 2 versions of the Uconnect 8.4 radio, one has no nav, vehicle health reporting, remote start by phone or other Sirius travel link features. The other has the full suite. Nav works without a paid subscription, but the travel link and other features do not. Hope that helps.

Sportznut

Reaction score
Ram Year
2019 Laramie
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Do all versions have the Android and Apple app? I know my Android works with my system so it allows me to have Google Maps operating on the screen.

My system already has the Uconnect navigation so I'm not sure this would work with all versions.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Do all versions have the Android and Apple app? I know my Android works with my system so it allows me to have Google Maps operating on the screen.

My system already has the Uconnect navigation so I'm not sure this would work with all versions.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk
8.4 is compatible