Unresolved Lemon Law Claim - Two Years and Counting - 2022 Ram 1500 Limited

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

chri5k

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Diesel
Heck with local news, go straight to Hollywood. The Buyback starring Liam Neeson.

The tale of a frustrated suburbanite getting more and more desperate to have the evil Stellantis Corporation buy his defective truck back. Shady lawyers and s l e a z y PI’s at every turn.

LOL The censorship bot thinks s l e a z y is a dirty word.

Last edited:

jejb

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.7 Cummins
The remarkable incompetence and bad faith of Ram and their lawyers has continued in my unresolved case.

On March 18, 2024 my lemon law lawyer reached out to say the Ram surrender group had finally offered to finalize the case and take back my truck. They offered a series of dates and times to arrange the surrender. I selected their offering of March 25th at 3 pm. I showed up at the local dealer at the appointed time and was told the Ram surrender person was unavailable and did not come. The local dealer staff had received a check and paperwork and said they would do their best to complete the surrender. Unfortunately the paperwork for the surrender was California paperwork and the dealership could not attest to the VIN number using an out of state form. Also, the check was for less than the agreed amount. During a conference call the Ram surrender person kept telling the dealership people to get the paperwork signed even though they insisted they could not legally do it.

The surrender was unsuccessful and nothing further has been discussed. In the meantime, another year has passed and the vehicle registration and insurance have become due again. Ram and their lawyers knew these expenses were pending. I have paid the expenses so the truck can still be legally driven and is insured. I will need to be reimbursed and there is no doubt the Ram lawyers will fight me even though they were the sole cause of the expenses becoming necessary.

The ongoing incompetence and bad faith of Ram and their lawyers has truly been remarkable. I believe outside observers would say declining sales and market share will be the inevitable result for a company that is so poorly managed.
Wow, quite the crap show. I'm surprised you LL lawyer can't shake the tree harder for you.

Speaking of which, how does the lawyer get paid? Out of your settlement amount or directly from Stellantis?

Daw14

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 hemi
You hired a great lawyer ,thanks for your sad story.

zrock

Reaction score
unfortunately you should have never signed and canceled the court case..