Vehicle health report issue

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

53Stude

Reaction score
Ram Year
2007megacab / 2024 crew cab both 6.7L
Engine
I recently purchased a new 2024 2500, when I look at my “vehicle health report” in my Ram app, I’m seeing all kinds of issues listed, for just about every monitored system. I have no warning lights on the cluster, nor have I seen any. Every thing that is listed happened at the same time. I’ve had the truck just shy of two weeks, and I’ve seen these happen three times, usually a couple of days apart. I also just realized that they seem to all be happening at about two minutes after the hour.
I stopped by my dealership and asked why. He replied “They are having an issue with Health system reporting system“. Is anyone else see this issue, or did they just give me a BS response?

I recently retired from a dealership of a different brand, so I do understand that sometimes “System issues“ Happen.

Axe0009

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi
I just got a 2024 1500 and the battery died overnight (500 miles on the vehicle). No notification or warning on the report that the battery was draining, nor can I view the current battery charge.
After getting it jumped from AAA (They had to use 2 booster packs to jump it) the check engine light is on...Still no warning on the health report. It says everything is fine. So far, it appears to be completely useless. I haven't been able to figure out a way to get it to refresh since the current report is 19 hours old.

stevenP

Reaction score
Ram Year
2022 2500 Longhorn
Engine
6.7L Cummins
I have several RAM trucks and the monthly reports have all been green for go. It has reported some recalls, from time to time. I honestly really dont know that I would bet the farm on their accuracy anyway. I found the phone app connect to be a joke, same with the one for GM products. Its most likely an app issue.

Last edited: