Want opinion on wheels

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ARam15

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
The wheels that are on my truck are ATX Mohave they came on the truck from the dealer as part of a black trim package they do.There not black more of a gray and with all the trim on the truck black I keep thinking I should get some other wheels I like the fuel octanes so just looking for some thoughts on if I should change them or not.

image-3622660498.jpg

image-2801411691.jpg

argray90

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Seeing them on your truck I actually kind of like them normally not a huge fan.

atticusfaul

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
I like your wheels too...they look like real truck wheels to me.

TXCMark

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7L
The octanes would of course look good, especially the 20's, but I wouldnt shell out the cash unless your current wheels really bother you, they look great on your truck.

stokes.greg

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
I would sell those in the pic really cheap then buy something else. Just pm me with that cheap price.

chuck

Reaction score
Ram Year
2013 True Blue Big Horn
Engine
Hemi 5.7L
Hmmm. They look fine on the truck, but I would say get some different wheels if you have the extra cash laying around. I'm not the biggest fan of those but they definitely look fine until you save up the money for some other wheels.

Wandell

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Cummins 6.7
I agree. I'm not a fan of those myself. I think there are better choices.

OP
OP
ARam15

ARam15

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
My wife says the only reason I want new rims is because I didn't get to pick them out lol. I think she might be right even thou they don't look bad on the truck I would have never picked those wheels myself but like it was said they do look like truck wheels.after talking to rimz one they don't think the wheels I want will fit without rubbing with just the level so I'm gonna use the money I had for wheels on magnaflow exhaust for now and maybe lift the truck and get the wheels That i want down the road.

I8U4DNR

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
My wife says the only reason I want new rims is because I didn't get to pick them out lol. I think she might be right even thou they don't look bad on the truck I would have never picked those wheels myself but like it was said they do look like truck wheels.after talking to rimz one they don't think the wheels I want will fit without rubbing with just the level so I'm gonna use the money I had for wheels on magnaflow exhaust for now and maybe lift the truck and get the wheels That i want down the road.

Whats the Spec on those bad boys. i like them alot and want to go from my 20's to something Else but not sure what Spec i should go with. I have a 2 3/4 Level kit installed in the front of my truck.

Burla

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
2010 Hemi Reg Cab 4x4
Engine
Hemi
Those were my second choice, I might have to make them my first. Badass!

WhiteExpress

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
I personally think the Mojave's are a totally under-rated wheel and love the Teflon coating too. Look it up, neat stuff!