Well guys is been a good time here pics inside

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Abrams06Ram

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Thanks for the quick reply i thought that they were the eagles too but they are not :/

Nesto1000

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
4.7L Magnum
don't take this personal Dodge diesel fans, but i think the ford diesels are better, dodge makes a better gas truck, and chevy... well, they make cute cars

Dodge Ram 3500 > Ford F-350

Coming from a guy who's had experience with both

donjohnk

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
don't take this personal Dodge diesel fans, but i think the ford diesels are better, dodge makes a better gas truck, and chevy... well, they make cute cars

whoa!!!! lmao..... time for a rebuttal...

Um, how many motor changes has cummins made? and how many ford made?
didnt ford have 2 diesel motors that were recall nightmares? TT and 6.0

Reason Behind 2008 Ford Big Super Duty Truck Recall - YouTube

dodge makes a better gas truck, and chevy... well, they make cute cars

festiva ring a bell? IM just saying

Last edited:

OlDirtyJohn

Reaction score
Ram Year
2004 Quad Cab 2500 *Sold*
Engine
Hemi 5.7
That is funny because DODGE does not make the Diesel .... Cummins does .

How many big rigs , fire trucks , dump trucks ... ect have powerstrokes in them?

zero .... because they want a good engine .

And I love this commercial ..

[yt]e8y--fHpLXk[/yt]

we have 6 fire trucks at work. they all have cummins in them. and they were purchased by the Department of Defense. because they are reliable, tried and true, and are absolute beasts no matter the situation. and keep in mind, these trucks weigh in excess of 36,000lbs on their own. those cummins NTC400 motors push em with ease. on and off road. the trucks were built in the early 1980s, and are still in service, in emergency response to high value aircraft crashes, with the same engines still in them. these trucks have been use 24/7 365 since they were put in service. if that doesnt tell you something about a cummins i dont know what will. and which truck uses the cummins engine? oh thats right, Dodge does.

we have 1 light duty rescue vehicle (2005 ford F-550). i had a race in that against my co-worker on foot. yes, on foot. he ran, i drove. needless to say, without any head starts, or handicaps, i lost in the 550. ill dig the video up for proof.

OP
OP
K

kicker417

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 hemi
i have a 1998 2500 with a 5.9cummins with 400,00t miles and its been a good truck then i bought a 2003 3500 5.9 cummins so far i have replace 2 turbos injectors and transmission and the truck only has 130,000 miles dont get me wrong i love cummins but my 1999 F-250 with the 7.3 and 420,000 has been real good with me so thats what made me get this 2010 ford

oggie

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Sorry to hear you purchased a ffffffford ! :shooter:
We have ford diesels at work they spend more time at the ford garage then at work ! :crazy:
Good Luck ! :Grenade:

TheMaddog

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 hemi
whoa!!!! lmao..... time for a rebuttal...

Um, how many motor changes has cummins made? and how many ford made?
didnt ford have 2 diesel motors that were recall nightmares? TT and 6.0

Reason Behind 2008 Ford Big Super Duty Truck Recall - YouTube

festiva ring a bell? IM just saying

The 7.3l diesels hands down would smoke any diesel in a race. Hands down
I know this because I test drove a ford and didnt like how it idled and started.

I'm a dodge gas guy, but diesel... Goes to ford

And I'd rather be gutted than drive a chebby

TheMaddog

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 hemi
Dodge Ram 3500 > Ford F-350

Coming from a guy who's had experience with both

Ditto. But I really don't care anymore, I'm not getting a diesel anytime soon.
I just state my opinion

AJMAG

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 hemi

man this is another post of yours that deserves this guy.... :33:

smiley

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
2014 Ram 2500 Crew
Engine
6.7L Cummins

Why do you keep saying this all over a DODGE RAM forum? This forum is called "RamForum.com" not "HardOn4FordDiesels.com"

If you like Ford so much buy one and go on a Ford forum. Ford diesels are nothing compared to a Cummins and I could go over all the reasons but you clearly have your mind in the clouds over in blue oval country.

I have seen this in multiple posts and it is just not cool. It is a slap in the face to forum and all the CTD guys on here.

suzukiquadrider

Reaction score
Ram Year
2000 , 2004
Engine
cummins 5.9, 6.6 duramax
The 7.3l diesels hands down would smoke any diesel in a race. Hands down
I know this because I test drove a ford and didnt like how it idled and started.

I'm a dodge gas guy, but diesel... Goes to ford

And I'd rather be gutted than drive a chebby

The last 7.3 i drove was doggy and slow, the 2000 5.9 cummins at my work smokes it down the road. The 7.3 was a good motor but Ford ruined it with the 6.0.

But congratulations on the new pickup, hope you enjoy it!

Last edited:

HKkid

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Why do you keep saying this all over a DODGE RAM forum? This forum is called "RamForum.com" not "HardOn4FordDiesels.com"

If you like Ford so much buy one and go on a Ford forum. Ford diesels are nothing compared to a Cummins and I could go over all the reasons but you clearly have your mind in the clouds over in blue oval country.

I have seen this in multiple posts and it is just not cool. It is a slap in the face to forum and all the CTD guys on here.

Smiley, he's 17. He test drove both, and has no real world experience.

smiley

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
2014 Ram 2500 Crew
Engine
6.7L Cummins
Smiley, he's 17. He test drove both, and has no real world experience.

Well said but age is not important to me but time tested facts are and the Cummins only issue really is emissions that are forced on to it by lame laws and I will defend it until I am "Blu" in the face.

:shooter:

HKkid

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
I understand, I'm a huge Cummins fan, my last roommate was a Ferd guy. Lives and dies by them, and even he was admitting to the issues that ford is having with their diesels. His plan was to find a King Ranch with a popped motor and drop in a 5.9. Even the Ford guys will admit that the Cummins has it.

Rumble Bee 0424

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
hemi 5.7

You got it 100% wright there, I also see it as a slap in the face saying such things on a RAM FORUM :thumbsdown: