What the heck KOOKS

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

mondo

Reaction score
Ram Year
2014 2wd express rcsb
Engine
This whole made to order doesn't make sense if you just received yours last week and then this week they are completely different? Did they redesign it over the weekend? lol Also the other post someone mentioned earlier shows someone ordering them and getting them the next day?
That was me, and it was only the midpipes. Headers will be here tomorrow per tracking.

mondo

Reaction score
Ram Year
2014 2wd express rcsb
Engine
Ouch...

On a more comical note... I'd be leary of any headers that can be manipulated through a "massage", must be flimsy and durability concerns for sure. :D
Kooks have been quality products. I believe they have been around long before American Racing Headers.
The email i got back from Kooks was them saying they just changed a few things up. Hence the "massage" meaning he wrote.

mondo

Reaction score
Ram Year
2014 2wd express rcsb
Engine
Interesting, he’s in sales. I was dealing with tech, the dudes name was Matt Neal. That’s who I.D try to get ahold of
Ill have to contact him then. Because i didnt get a straight answer on what they changed from the salesman.

Jwithing

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Kooks have been quality products. I believe they have been around long before American Racing Headers.
The email i got back from Kooks was them saying they just changed a few things up. Hence the "massage" meaning he wrote.
I know... That was my failed attempt at being funny... I'll make it better next time, promise.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nicholas17smith