What would you do??

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Rlaman

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Wow ! Thats a shame. I have the same flaps on mine and there are no holes there. They screwed up your truck. I would take it back and have the trim pieces replaced. If they give you any static I would forward these pics to Chrysler Customer Care. Whoever did this job needs a good talking to.

njjeff201

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 E Torque Hemi
I put Husky flaps on… think they were $90 for four. No drilling needed except where the adhesive didn’t hold I added one hole on rears. Weather Teck sent me wrong ones & they were more money than Husky also made on USA. Get your money back. Dealers don’t hand out free labor! No lite assy should get any moisture inside… only gonna get worse

Wallyb4

Retired EWC(SW/AW) 1983-2003
Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7L
Take it back and have them fix/replace. Let the GM and the Service manager see what kind of work is coming out of their shop. If this is a new truck you should be getting a survey for the work. Let them know that you can not give them a 5 unless they fix it correctly. A bad survey will hurt them in the pocket book.