wheel flares

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

co-pilot

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
i like that style of flare, just not really digging the front by the headlight. kinda looks hacked and incomplete imo

It still looks good to me!.......color matched , better looking than the ones that wrap all the way around ...... on a sport it just looks goofy?

OP
OP
limechallenger

limechallenger

Reaction score
Ram Year
2014 Ram 4x4 Sport regular cab
Engine
5.7 hemi
I do have the Mopar mud flaps on it now, I'm getting a level and 35x12.5x20's installed tomorrow, so I guess I will see soon enough, I was just considering my options if the Mopar flaps rub .

16RamHemi

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7 Sport Crew
It still looks good to me!.......color matched , better looking than the ones that wrap all the way around ...... on a sport it just looks goofy?

I wouldnt say it looks goofy. it just looks incomplete to me. I love everything about it until i see the front where it justs ends...makes one say..why did they end that there? This is the pic bowersfj posted of his white sport. best i can explain it. it looks good...just could look better. The pocket flares look ok, im just not big on the bolt look. Def not knocking anyones truck that has any of these flares. Just sharing my opinion. FYI my truck is a 14 sport without any flares.

JB1

TOTM Winner
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
I did say my truck was a 2014 regular cab! 4x4 I'm putting 35x12.5x 20 Nitto Ridgr Grapplers on stock aluminum sport wheels! I guess I didnt give enough information for some! just looking for suggestions for wheel flares!

Those tires might hit the upper control arm without a wheel spacer to push them out some

co-pilot

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
I wouldnt say it looks goofy. it just looks incomplete to me. I love everything about it until i see the front where it justs ends...makes one say..why did they end that there? This is the pic bowersfj posted of his white sport. best i can explain it. it looks good...just could look better. The pocket flares look ok, im just not big on the bolt look. Def not knocking anyones truck that has any of these flares. Just sharing my opinion. FYI my truck is a 14 sport without any flares.

No ....think you got me wrong.....i was just saying that I thought the fender flair that goes all the way around to the bottom of the bumper of a sport looks a little funny......l really like how bowersfj looks!

Oh.....and I'm with ya on the pocket flairs
Don't like the bolt look

16RamHemi

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7 Sport Crew
No ....think you got me wrong.....i was just saying that I thought the fender flair that goes all the way around to the bottom of the bumper of a sport looks a little funny......l really like how bowersfj looks!

Oh.....and I'm with ya on the pocket flairs
Don't like the bolt look

gotcha. i agree with u on everything except front of those on bowersfj truck. not completely sold on them yet. stupid thought....is it possible to put rear flares on front (cut them where we want)? thinking wheel wells are the same?

BOWERSFJ

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7L Hemi
Yes , stupid thought ... No you can’t

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

FlaSeadude

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7L Hemi
I'm with the group that doesn't like the flares that stop abruptly below the headlight on the Sport models. It's like. "Hey Dude, someone stole the rest of your flare!"

I just bought new wheels and tires and will either be going with some painted Bushwhacker flares like the ones above, or something along these lines, once I mount one of the wheels and tires to see how much additional coverage I need...

RAM EGR Flares.JPG