wheel poke?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Dinky

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Looking for someone with a a 5th gen 2500 or 3500 that has after market wheels with 18-20mm of offset. preferably with no fender flares because that is what i have.
i am looking to see how far past the fender they poke out and if you do post pictures what tire size because that will play in a little as well.
Thanks in a advanced!

OP
OP
Dinky

Dinky

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Go here you'll find all you need to know: Custom Offsets

I have looked there and most time people dont show the down the side of the vehicle shot. i really dont want my tires hanging crazy far past the fender. i might need to add fender flares but trying to avoid it.

Razzman

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
2020 Limited CCSB
Engine
6.7 Cummins
I can guarantee they will stick out without flares, most tire wheel combos poke out a bit with flares. Stock offset is around -54 or so, so anything -18 to -20 is going to stick out regardless. I too do not like them sticking out at all so I just run the stock wheels and added larger tires.

OP
OP
Dinky

Dinky

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
I can guarantee they will stick out without flares, most tire wheel combos poke out a bit with flares. Stock offset is around -54 or so, so anything -18 to -20 is going to stick out regardless. I too do not like them sticking out at all so I just run the stock wheels and added larger tires.

stock offset is +54.6 on my 20in wheels. i want to run 17in wheels as its better for bumps and better off road performance.

MADDOG

Out Exploring Arizona
Supporting Member
Military
Reaction score
Here is a site that will help you compare poke by entering different offsets.

Start with the stock wheel size & offset in the "Original Setup" boxes. Then enter a second wheel size & offset in the "New Setup" boxes.

It will give you dimensional information and a pictorial representation of the change.

Then take some straight edges out to your truck and see what the poke change looks like.

Offset Calculator

OP
OP
Dinky

Dinky

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Here is a site that will help you compare poke by entering different offsets.

Start with the stock wheel size & offset in the "Original Setup" boxes. Then enter a second wheel size & offset in the "New Setup" boxes.

It will give you dimensional information and a pictorial representation of the change.

Then take some straight edges out to your truck and see what the poke change looks like.

Offset Calculator

thanks i was using another one just for wheels. I am playing with the numbers and was looking more for a visual. too late now i just ordered my wheels no turning back now lmao. I will be sticking out 1.99in more than what i have now and i am 1.25in from the fender edge now. so i will only be poking out .75ish from the fender should look good and if debris is too much ill add smooth fender flares. wheels i ordered i will be running 35x12.5r17 ko2s

Just wheels offset calculator