Where to buy headlight?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

KKBB

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
So...we had a big snowstorm the other day. My son got his truck stuck. When I was trying to pull him out, the chain broke and came back and destroyed my passenger headlight. Where is the best place to buy a replacement? Is the dealer the best place? I want it to be factory assembly, not aftermarket. Truck is a 2019 2500 Laramie night edition.

turkeybird56

Military Vet 1976-1996 Retired US Army
Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
2019 Bighorn, 4 X 4, 3.21 rear, Bright Flame Red Pearl Coat, Mopar tonneau cover,Westin Bed rug
Engine
Hemi 5.7
If U have the LED Reflector Lights, and not Quad, IMHO best be Dealer, but gonna be stupid expensive. I had my Right Rear LED assembly replaced, and the part alone was $536.00. And that was 3 years ago.

ADDED: Future ref: Always have a big heavy Rag, Jacket, something in the center of the chain between tow and towed vehicle. I never use chains to pull a vehicle, always use commercial made "snatch tow" strap. I only use chains like pulling stumps and such, BUT that is a rare occasion as neighbor now has a John Deere Class C tractor. But this is just my personal experience and my Opinion Only.

Last edited:

turkeybird56

Military Vet 1976-1996 Retired US Army
Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
2019 Bighorn, 4 X 4, 3.21 rear, Bright Flame Red Pearl Coat, Mopar tonneau cover,Westin Bed rug
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Ok

Quick_Shifter

IG: @ak_trucks_pa
Supporting Member
TOTY Winner
TOTM Winner
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
AK Trucks Tuned 5.7
I know it will be expensive...I don't care though. My son will be paying for it because he was the reason it got broken. I guess that's the price he gets to pay for doing stupid crap and getting stuck.
@AllMoparParts.com hit up Benny a preferred vendor on this forum always recommend oem for headlights

izzy6116

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
So...we had a big snowstorm the other day. My son got his truck stuck. When I was trying to pull him out, the chain broke and came back and destroyed my passenger headlight. Where is the best place to buy a replacement? Is the dealer the best place? I want it to be factory assembly, not aftermarket. Truck is a 2019 2500 Laramie night edition.
Amazon or Ebay i bought some really nice after market one ..

Rdriskill

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.7 Cummings
Led or halogen lights?

OP
OP
K

KKBB

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Led or halogen lights?
It is LED. I purchased from a local dealer. $762. I had a local body shop guy install.for me since the grill and some other crap have to come off and I don't have the energy to do that anymore. He did a great job and it cost some money to get it right, but my truck is my baby and I wanted it done right, and it is. Looks beautiful again!! Haha

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lowrider357