Where to find a Uconncet 8.4

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

UGARAM

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
I have been reading a lot on the forums and decided that I want to get Apple Car play in my 2016 Ram 1500. However, I am having a hard time finding a Uconnect with car play to replace the uconnect I have.

Should I be looking at a specific site. I have been watching on Facebook marketplace and eBay.

Would I be better to get an after market radio?

CanuckRam1313

Reaction score
Ram Year
2023 Warlock SLT
Engine
My vote is aftermarket!
I went with a Kenwood Excelon Reference double din head unit and won't ever look back!
Look to Crutchfield as a great source for quality product and service support!
I got my DMX957XR from this supplier and it was a great experience.

HuskerRam

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
3.0 Ecodiesel
Infotainment dot com has them. A bit pricey for refurb’d models, but it might be what you’re looking for.

SitKneelBend

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
3.6 Pentastar
I have been reading a lot on the forums and decided that I want to get Apple Car play in my 2016 Ram 1500. However, I am having a hard time finding a Uconnect with car play to replace the uconnect I have.

Should I be looking at a specific site. I have been watching on Facebook marketplace and eBay.

Would I be better to get an after market radio?
Search car-parts . com for salvage vehicles with the 2018+ Panasonic radio you are looking for. All of the refurb radios sold by online stores are coming from there, you just need to find it before they do. If you're very patient, you can find ones that are very underpriced. Many salvagers offer a 30 day to 6 month guarantee. LKQ online is also a good North American auto salvager with a searchable database.