Which brand for front sway bar end links?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Zachery Vrbas

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7L Hemi
Need help in finding front sway bar end links for my 2WD 2012 1500 that won't **** out in 4 months. Basically asking for a brand.

Ratket

Reaction score
Ram Year
2018 1500
Engine
Hemi 5.7
To help us look or advise, can you give a little more info?
Is the truck lifted? Lowered? How many different front tie rod ends have you gone through? I am sure there are some heavy duty ones out there, we just got to find em is all.

Craw

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
2013 Sport
Engine
HEMI 5.7
I need front sway bar end links not hellwig's sway bars which I already have. The rear links are already replaced too.

Uh huh, the company has swaybars that these links connect to so maybe they have reinforced links themselves or know who does.....

OP
OP
Zachery Vrbas

Zachery Vrbas

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7L Hemi
Uh huh, the company has swaybars that these links connect to so maybe they have reinforced links themselves or know who does.....

They don’t, they only make rear links.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
OP
Zachery Vrbas

Zachery Vrbas

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7L Hemi
To help us look or advise, can you give a little more info?
Is the truck lifted? Lowered? How many different front tie rod ends have you gone through? I am sure there are some heavy duty ones out there, we just got to find em is all.

The truck has a 2.5” suspension and 4.5” spindle lift in the front and a 3” suspension lift in the rear. I haven’t gone through any other tie rod ends besides the stock ones. I don’t believe I need longer ones because the sway bar is still level to the ground even with the lift I just need a brand that will last long and not deteriorate.

Craw

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
2013 Sport
Engine
HEMI 5.7
They don’t, they only make rear links.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Weird, Okay. I thought a few months ago they said they do fronts for our trucks now but said it wasn't needed. Damn :(

Ratket

Reaction score
Ram Year
2018 1500
Engine
Hemi 5.7
So I can’t find anything specific to ram. But the company that made the Suspension lift or the spindle lift may have a universal “ Adjustable “ tie rod that may work. May be best to start calling after the holidays and see what they got. On my last 1500 I ran Cognito 2500 series tie rods.. I think they cost the same as the 1500 series and I figured... more is better lol. “ Was a Chevy”

I found these, I suspect there is no difference for the specific part you are looking for from 4x4 to 2x4.. but I could be wrong.

https://www.suspensionmaxx.com/store/product/SMX-1300

Last edited:

Triumphx

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
I used suspension maxx links on my old Cummins, put 75k miles on them with no problems.

2010 Infantry Vet

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
So I can’t find anything specific to ram. But the company that made the Suspension lift or the spindle lift may have a universal “ Adjustable “ tie rod that may work. May be best to start calling after the holidays and see what they got. On my last 1500 I ran Cognito 2500 series tie rods.. I think they cost the same as the 1500 series and I figured... more is better lol. “ Was a Chevy”

I found these, I suspect there is no difference for the specific part you are looking for from 4x4 to 2x4.. but I could be wrong.

https://www.suspensionmaxx.com/store/product/SMX-1300
They look badass!

GIJoe2010

No sh*t, there I was . . .
Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
The only issues I’ve heard on the SuspensionMAXX endlinks is that they may rattle.

At the attachment point on the bottom (in the pic).

1FA2FC37-B275-450E-9AF8-78546B8927AA.png