Window vent visors

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

KLEEEEN

Reaction score
Ram Year
2015 R/T
Engine
5.7L Hemi
I’ve had vent visors of one brand or another on many vehicles for over 20 years and every set had issues of some sort, just goes with territory. So far I’ve resisted putting them on the Ram.
I hate them with a passion but your truck do what you will. Hey T Burge who installed the side pipes???

1quick1

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
I have the weathtec inside the channel ones.

Whatever you do do not get the outside the channel ones. They look so bad and I cringe every single time I see a vehicle using them.

Tray Burge

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
I hate them with a passion but your truck do what you will. Hey T Burge who installed the side pipes???
It's a Gibson system that designed to come out the side (SS Gibson Cat-back), I forget the name, something Truck? IMG_20150819_181128_363.jpg but I put the SS tip extenders on because the stock pipes didn't come out far enough and were too small in diameter in my opinion. Here's a little better picture.

Addicted2fishing

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
HEMI 5.7
How are the in channel ?! I’m a little skeptical it would cause damage to the sealing of the window after removal

They have matte ones for sale right now [emoji4]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Grady58

Reaction score
Ram Year
2015 sport
Engine
Hemi
These are the in channel vent visors from autozone. They are the non low profile ones also. I like them a lot and it takes a bit for the windows to acclimate to them being in he channel also when the window is up.

9a13dc60ee8e08d20fb6cc7b69edabd7.jpg

EGR are the best ones I found

Sent from my E6810 using Tapatalk

Grady58

Reaction score
Ram Year
2015 sport
Engine
Hemi
I love mine. They are perfect for leaving the windows cracked when there is a chance of rain on a humid day!

Are there any post on a Westin push bar on a RAM sport looking to get one next month.

Sent from my E6810 using Tapatalk

CraveWave

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Jstmahoney. Those are the "Dark Smoke", right? Not Matte Black.