Wiper connector diagram

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Shadra

Reaction score
Ram Year
none
Engine
none
Hi

My wiper motor died after 15 years and 308.000 kilometers, so I bought a replacement. Sadly it has the wrong connector it's 5-pin.
Now I could buy this adapter from APDTY: https://apdty.com/products/apd-05127710aa?_pos=1&_sid=1146ffb6b&_ss=r

But for just changing the connector I don't pay 90 bucks. Additionaly I need to get it work in time, because I must go to the DOT for a inspection. It's a bad timing at all :/

Has someone an idea how the wirering diagram for the wiper looks like? Which cable do what? For the 4-pin and 5-pin connector?

Thanks in advance :)
I love my car and would be glad if the DOT is successfull and I can drive safely with working wipers.

Shadra

PS: Dodge RAM 1500 2004 Hemi 5.7

OP
OP
S

Shadra

Reaction score
Ram Year
none
Engine
none
Now I could buy this adapter from APDTY:
But for just changing the connector I don't pay 90 bucks. Additionaly I need to get it work in time, because I must go to the DOT for a inspection. It's a bad timing at all :/

I did an error here, it's the wrong way adapter I linked. I don't find one the other way (male 4 pin, female 5 pin).
So only the diagrams could help me :s