Wobble

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
HEMI 5.7
So I have a crew cab 2wd. Currently on a 2/6 drop. I have the IHC cut brackets on, but I am still getting the death wobble. Anyone know what else I can do to stop the wobble?

gbark80

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
I have only had a wobble or vibration issue when I had something off with tires. I had one on left rear with a lag bolt in it and picked up wobble and I had one on front right that had a plug from before I bought it that apparently broke a belt and I got a bulge in the tread about the diameter of a softball. As soon as I replaced tire both times, wobble went away.

MCMLXIX

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 HEMI R/T
CORE4X4 adjustable panhard bar will help recenter the axle under the truck (left to right) Measure from rear fender lip to rim surface on each side and compare....

The IHC brackets are supposed to correct pinion angle but you can add some adjustable rear control arms as well if its still not within factory specs...

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
OasisNinjaBat